• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server 1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This release has been long overdue, but it's finally time to announce the immediate availability of The Forgotten Server version 1.2.

The highlights of this release are:
The release also includes a lot of bug fixes, data pack updates, performance optimizations and reduced memory footprint.

This release was made possible by (number of commits):
Changelog: https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/wiki/Changelog-1.2
Download: https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/releases/tag/v1.2

Is it just me or the market system isn't working? I can't buy or sell any items, even if i place them in depot.

I have a question. Does it work for tibia 8.6?

@Edit : Ok, i 've already know that I have to downgrade it in the source :)

I have a question, perhaps other kind of questions you usually answer here. Is there any kind of a list that would contain "tasks" / stuff missing from TFS that are meant to be implemented or are likely to be implemented, perhaps something that you'd like to do but have other priorities? And I'm not talking about architecture-level stuff which I would probably not be able to handle at this very moment, but maybe I could find some smaller things (dunno, some parts that require optimizations, latest Tibia features missing, etc.) to work on and contribute to development of TFS this way.

I have a question, perhaps other kind of questions you usually answer here. Is there any kind of a list that would contain "tasks" / stuff missing from TFS that are meant to be implemented or are likely to be implemented, perhaps something that you'd like to do but have other priorities? And I'm not talking about architecture-level stuff which I would probably not be able to handle at this very moment, but maybe I could find some smaller things (dunno, some parts that require optimizations, latest Tibia features missing, etc.) to work on and contribute to development of TFS this way.

Roadmap · otland/forgottenserver Wiki · GitHub
Issues · otland/forgottenserver · GitHub

Hi guys, i just configure all acc maker with this tfs 1.2 but at the end of all i tried to launch tfs.exe and then i seee -- NOTHING, Console which should i see is disappearing after 1s and nothing more? I have done nothing to files inside tfs 1.2, only changing ip adress etc in config.

Any help??

Hi guys, i just configure all acc maker with this tfs 1.2 but at the end of all i tried to launch tfs.exe and then i seee -- NOTHING, Console which should i see is disappearing after 1s and nothing more? I have done nothing to files inside tfs 1.2, only changing ip adress etc in config.

Any help??
Launch Windows Terminal. Navigate to your folder (cd your_folder). And then execute tfs.exe from there. You will see what has gone wrong as console will not disappear.

Any help??
its often releated to not setting up the mysql configuration propely

its often releated to not setting up the mysql configuration propely

thanks, that was my mistake, i forgot to change sqluser and database in config lua :)
THANKS,

I have another problem, my ots is good now but, i have uploaded ZnoteAAC to this tfs 1.2
i dont know how to change player spawn location, and city to choose in character creation i dont see in cfg posx/y/z
where is it?

Last edited:
Hey guys.. I got a problem.
I set up everything.. server is running. But I can't connect to it.

First I got the Error, that the field "secret" is missing in "accounts" in MySQL.

-> I fixed it, but now no error appears, it means "Accountname or Password is wrong".

In MySQL:
ID: 1
Name: 213847 <- accountname, right?
Password: needs a md5 crypt, right? - i used a converter for this.
Type: ... what was type again? :-/
premdays: 365
lastday: 0
email: empty
creation: 0
secret: 0

where is the fucking mistake? :D

Thanks for Help!

Hey guys.. I got a problem.
I set up everything.. server is running. But I can't connect to it.

First I got the Error, that the field "secret" is missing in "accounts" in MySQL.

-> I fixed it, but now no error appears, it means "Accountname or Password is wrong".

In MySQL:
ID: 1
Name: 213847 <- accountname, right?
Password: needs a md5 crypt, right? - i used a converter for this.
Type: ... what was type again? :-/
premdays: 365
lastday: 0
email: empty
creation: 0
secret: 0

where is the fucking mistake? :D

Thanks for Help!

Password is encrypted in sha1.
And type, set to 5 if you want to use all commands.

I've been out of the loop for a good while, it's good to see TFS is still being developed!

One question though - why was the support for mods/ dropped? To me, it was the best thing about TFS. To make an extensive quest I could have all in one .xml and one .lua file if I so desired.

I have a question, how I get just TFS for tibia client 7.72 and 7.6 or how I creat .exe file??

I have full server, and it's work but I wanna input TFS and I have a problem with NPC's my .exe file don't read it
what I need to do??

I've been out of the loop for a good while, it's good to see TFS is still being developed!

One question though - why was the support for mods/ dropped? To me, it was the best thing about TFS. To make an extensive quest I could have all in one .xml and one .lua file if I so desired.

It wasn't dropped. In real - it was never there. Mods support was added in 0.3/0.4 series. And TFS 1.0 is based on 0.2 series where mods were never supported.

I might make a mod support for TFS 1.x if more peoples are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back