• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server Icon Competition - Voting thread - V3

What submission do you think is the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The shadow in icon #1 is interesting and all design elements works for an icon, compared to the other two submissions where details are lost.

the second icon is better than the others.
2 = unique, original and use visual identity from tibia.
1 and 3 = generic, looks like another billions icons from internet

this poll cant be democratic

I fully agree.

the second icon is better than the others.
2 = unique, original and use visual identity from tibia.
1 and 3 = generic, looks like another billions icons from internet

this poll cant be democratic
You have to understand that this icon must be SCALABLE and out of these 3, #2 is the least. It loses details at lower resolution and looks like a messy blob, before original post was edited, these icons were scaled to 32x32px, which is for example the size of icons on Windows taskbar, and lets be honest, we are taking about an icon, not logo. Most servers are hosted on Linux without graphical interface so icons are not even visible, which means that we are aiming for Windows. So #2 is the worst option, even tho it looks fine at higher resolutions.

My vote goes for number 1
Number 2 was really cool until i saw it in icon size sadly.

#3 seems most elegant and clean while both having the label and the mascot but since it has scalability issues, much like #2 as well, I preferred #1. A modernistic design approach, but a welcome one, I could never take any of that previous stuff seriously.

Just want to remind everyone, that you can 'Change Vote'.

If the one you liked doesn't look like it's going to win, you can change your vote to your second favourite. :)

The icons can be edited to look better at target resolution btw. ico format allows putting separate images as layers so the layers can be edited to maintain key features, though some programs may have issues recognizing them.

Post automatically merged:

Only 9 days left. squee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back