• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server Icon Competition - Voting thread - V3

What submission do you think is the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaving this thread open for a little bit longer before closing it.
good brother communication is key 🔑 to grow in community

unlock the door 🚪of expansion and let's have some fun
1v1 him in some game
final battle 🥊
coollogo_com-31606841.pngcoollogo_com-278291329.pngcoollogo_com-16743684.png

there's no need to prove anything but
asking ppl to vote isn't really a big deal

Last edited:
i've got a feeling this thread would have gotten exactly the same (or worse) response if river won and it came to light that the mods knew he broke the rules but didn't disqualify him

interesting community
Going to leave this here before thread closes so hopefully people can be reminded that the mods could never 'win' this.

“Never play chess with a pigeon.

The pigeon just knocks all the pieces over.

Then shits all over the board.

Then struts around like it won.”

I can see that you have not read anything that I have written as to why you guys won't allow us to show any proof. You don't accept pictures as proof, so for the third time, tell us how to provide you with any reasonable evidence other than pictures.
Otherwise, read my post above yours.

As for closing threads, we only close threads if the topic is derailing from it's initial point, or if the majority of users are breaking the rules inside the thread with their posts.

You aren't satisfied with what has been publicly announced in this thread still, and we literally have nothing more to say, thus the thread's closure. People who still believe that we would disqualify someone without a valid reason based of a trivial icon, will never accept anything we say.
I read what you wrote, whos us guys? i dont remember saying that i wouldnt accept pictures as proof. I didnt realise i signed up to a union with a single spokes person?

So why close this thread then? The title of this thread is : "The Forgotten Server Icon Competition - Voting thread - V3". This is a discussion about the compeition and elledged rule breaking?

This entire compeition was supposed to be a cool thing that community could get behind and have somthing that could be a permament part of the TFS release. Now that icon is tainted, it will be a reminder for years to come. Your better off just not having one anymore.

You aren't satisfied with what has been publicly announced in this thread still, and we literally have nothing more to say, thus the thread's closure.

So because you guys have said all you want to say the community can no longer say anything? Seems a bit dictatorish. Anyway i have said all i have to say. If you guys really cant see an issue with how this entire thing has been handled then well yea, dissapointing and to be ohnest a bit sad,

I would expect in a senario like this were an over whelming majority of the communitys input was put into a decission that atleast a little transparncy would be shown. Why cant you show the proof? Like legit whats stopping you?

Staff members saw the Discord message that was breaking the rules and started investigating but didn't take a screenshot. Then message was edited and the EDITED message is what you can see above.

Nobody can verify what the message said before - neither we nor the poster, because Discord does not store message history.

I haven't seen the message myself but I trust my Staff, that's why they hold the positions. There is not going to be any more "proof" coming but I don't need it. It is down to a "he said she said" and I already said who I trust. The community can either accept that, or not.

Here's a painfully true take on that:
i've got a feeling this thread would have gotten exactly the same (or worse) response if river won and it came to light that the mods knew he broke the rules but didn't disqualify him

interesting community

If anyone is interested why I'm not responding more, that's why. But I am watching.

I read what you wrote, whos us guys? i dont remember saying that i wouldnt accept pictures as proof. I didnt realise i signed up to a union with a single spokes person?

So why close this thread then? The title of this thread is : "The Forgotten Server Icon Competition - Voting thread - V3". This is a discussion about the compeition and elledged rule breaking?

This entire compeition was supposed to be a cool thing that community could get behind and have somthing that could be a permament part of the TFS release. Now that icon is tainted, it will be a reminder for years to come. Your better off just not having one anymore.

So because you guys have said all you want to say the community can no longer say anything? Seems a bit dictatorish. Anyway i have said all i have to say. If you guys really cant see an issue with how this entire thing has been handled then well yea, dissapointing and to be ohnest a bit sad,
Your comment was made after pictures had been posted already, so I assumed you were one of the people who didn't want pictures as proof. I was wrong, you just joined the discussion without reading previous posts.

The thread isn't closed, I said it will be closed after a little while. The poll has ended. If you want to keep discuss this topic when the thread is closed you may create your own discussion thread about it. We're not censoring anything, and you can create redirect links to this thread inside your own thread as well.

The icon isn't tainted. #2 won fairly, since one of the contenders didn't follow the rules. That's a big part of a competition. If you break the rules in a wrestling final, you get disqualified and the other person wins. There is no taint.

@zbizu

How about another poll?
No, thank you.
I see no reason to compete again with the OTLand's team.

@Kaspar

Where's WibbenZ? He's too quiet. It's funny how he accused me and it's you that are defending him all the time instead.
And thank you so much to post the proof print! That's all that I wanted.

since you claim that they can be edited
Never said that, if you are saying that I did say it. It was another member in this thread, @Alpha specifically.
If you don't believe me also on this, you can check it in here: The Forgotten Server Icon Competition - Voting thread - V3 (https://otland.net/threads/the-forgotten-server-icon-competition-voting-thread-v3.276809/post-2670710)

thinking we actually would gain something by disqualifying a user's entry from this competition
Didn't I answered that before?
Don't you remember the votes of you, WibbenZ and mostly of OTLand's team?
Don't you remember that WibbenZ disqualified me without proofs saying that he "can't" show us that?

Tbh, I never asked the proofs to win this competition after WibbenZ and your decision.
I asked it because I know that I never cheated, and I wanted the opportunity to show that to everyone in here.
I wanted to be in peace knowing that I'm not wrong. And now I confirmed that I'm not.
This was my first competition, and now the last.
As I said to ralke already, I really don't care to win in a competition where the moderators (WibbenZ and Kaspar specifically) made a false accusation against me of cheating when I never did that.

As I said, I posted it only at 3 discord servers, which was: 'OTLand', '(Open)Tibia' and 'OTServ Brasil (OTBR)'.
I N-E-V-E-R posted it on my Discord server, because almost everyone are brazilians that I got by advertising in Tibia videos not related to Open Tibia, like on Cateroide's video ( Tibia: Kingdom Age Online - TREM NO TIBIA? - Castelando o Game | ⛏ ). They mostly doesn't know anything about Open Tibia Server; they just play Tibia; some maybe access only 'OTServ Brasil (OTBR)' (which is a brazilian forum) but not OTLand. Why would I share the thread link where almost no one have an account at OTLand? So, I preferred to post it only at the 3 discord groups as I mentioned.
Or if I posted it in these 3 discord servers, I'd be forced to post it on my discord server as well?

But, this message that you showed existed once before! I'm not going to lie about it.
I was expecting for this message already.
And about this old message:
1630179723042.png
So, after WibbenZ warned me, which was at the FIRST DAY OF THE COMPETITION (at 2021/06/11), I edited the messages of the 3 discord groups still at the same first day.
Also, A-L-L discord servers are P-U-B-L-I-C, so everyone saw the message I sent and edited on the 3 discord servers I mentioned, and saw that I never sent into my discord server.
Why the hell would I fix this message in 3 public discord groups and keep this old message in other places, even if I've posted it on my public Discord server (which I didn't), after WibbenZ warned me?
Just to wait to be disqualified? This makes no sense at all.

I'm not that dumb to post it in p-u-b-l-i-c after WibbenZ warned me.
If I wanted to cheat, I would sent it to several members that I believe in private instead, so I know this is a fake proof.

And tell what's in that proof, which you now showed, that would justify WibbenZ to say that he "can't" show that?
I don't see anything that would justify him to say he "can't". If you do, tell me.

I think I know why. WibbenZ said he "can't" show the proof because, if he showed to me, I would know that it were about the old message which I fixed at the same time he asked, but I didn't expected that he would give a fake print in a place where I never posted. I was expecting this message already, but at the 3 places I posted.

So based on all of that, the probably way of think of who did this "print" was:
  • "I need to find another place where River didn't post this message"
  • "With that, it will be my words against his. If I make a fake proof of it, he won't be able to prove it"
  • "Because since there is no message there, it would seem like he removed that message that never existed"

Now, it's my words - of a simply member with no power - against 2 moderators with the power to do whatever they want against me and the forum.

Also, you said that you and WibbenZ checked this proof. How?
Can you explain to me how you both did that, since you were never on my discord server?
Or did you just believe on that print because WibbenZ would supposed to never fail, considering that as checked?
Also, I just checked all users of my discord server, and neither you or WibbenZ are there, nor was in the past 3 months.
I'm curious about the checking process of yours.

As WibbenZ and you said there's nothing that I say it will change anything, so whatever then.
But now I know to myself that I'm not a liar. I'm satisfied with that, thank you for that "proof".

@Don Daniello

I haven't seen the message myself
I know, because I have a log of who join to my discord server.
So neither them checked that, because they were never on my discord server.

I trust my Staff, that's why the hold the positions
How blind you are then, believing just in words and in a "print" without checking anything, even when a member said to be sure that never did anything wrong.
So, you are saying that to you, WibbenZ, Kaspar and others from team are angels that could never fail at all.
That's sad.

-

The moderators could decided based on their minds and beliefs making ralke as the winner and I don't care about it.
Really. Just feel free to have fun with ralke's icon.
But don't call me a liar in front of everyone of this forum.

That's enough to me now.
Thank you for showing me the "proof".

River KA literally posted in his Discord channel that he owns (his own server):
View attachment 61585
What took you so long to post that now? And why did you post it now after all, after you or other staff kept saying "we can't post it" for days? Like, I don't see the issue, it's nothing groundbreaking.

I don't really care what the outcome is in the end, but unfortunately the handling of this whole icon competition from start to finish has been laughable at best. I'm sure it'll be learnt from and next time something similar comes up it'll be handled better.

I did think it'd be fun to see how many "known" names voted for each of the submissions and just ignore any unknown (potentially influenced) users from either side. I've probably missed some, but who cares, this was just for my own interest and is obviously based on who I consider known.

As far as I am concerned River KA won by popular vote. With a small margin of error I think that none of the highlighted users - the actual active representatives of this community - would have been influenced by anything other than the artwork itself. But whatever, this hill is as good as any.

1630206389610.png

Also @River KA, you kinda screwed yourself by deleting the entire message in your Discord, else one could have verified when you last edited that message after posting.

Example scenario:
  • You post it on 11th June, 20:57 (visible in Kaspar's screenshot)
  • WibbenZ tells you to edit it at 11th June, 21:00
  • You respond at 11th June, 21:05 and do the edit, then WibbenZ says "that's fine, thanks👍"
  • The last edit of that message (if it could be verified right now) is still 11th June, 21:05
Then their entire case is trash and should be thrown out, it wouldn't be up long enough to even matter, especially since you didn't directly tell anyone to vote for you.

But anyway, if the time span between posting and last edit was known, then the administration could also do a simple SQL SELECT query on the forum database and gather the amount of votes that were made in that timespan of the original posting until it was edited and throw out those votes. But we all know that's not gonna happen, just a side note.

At this point, just accept the disqualification, I don't think you can make up any more ground, as any further relevant evidence was deleted by yourself.

@Alpha

I never removed that because I never posted it at my Discord server, friend.
Read my message again, ok?

I never removed that because I never posted it at my Discord server, friend.
Read my message again, ok?
I didn't read it to begin with, but anyway, I read the part you're referring to now. So you're implying their screenshot is fake. If Discord would actually log the action of a user deleting their own message in the Audit Log, then you could also just let us view the Audit Log of your server live, in order to verify that you didn't post it and then delete it. But unfortunately, Discord does not add an entry in the Audit Log when someone deletes their own message, so your statement isn't able to be verified properly.

Last edited:
As far as I am concerned River KA won by popular vote. With a small margin of error I think that none of the highlighted users - the actual active representatives of this community - would have been influenced by anything other than the artwork itself. But whatever, this hill is as good as any.

View attachment 61624

Why am I not highlighted? :c im not even in his discord

@Kaspar @WibbenZ if you are talking about a fair one and etc i already won v2 fairly between if you will compare between me & @ralke i will won if u add the votes of rivaa ka for me because all people compare between 3 & 1 fairly i was going to win if riva doesn't cheat i don't care about it i am agreeing with @ralke if you win make it fairly don't take the past results u can just recompete between me and ralke because who cheat once cheat twice etc..

there other idea that we can go forward and make 2 icons me and ralke and scripters use the icon he see it is the best.

Screenshot_20210829-180317_Opera.jpg
After a competition of 6 months and 3 votes for an $#%*! icon it doesn't matter who wins anymore. All that matters is that it's over.

come-on-you-guys-stan-marsh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back