• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for offtopic

@up are u antytchrist? You should be banned it should be forbridgen same as racism on this forum

Your avatars are pissing me off

if u eat ham or somthing like this or use mf everyone else get debugged :D on new version 8.4 also if u hit the sds on 8.4 u hit 2 x more time faster.

Cant Wait For 8.4 Support.
I'm also assuming that 0.3 will have 8.4 support.

sorry for offtopic

@up are u antytchrist? You should be banned it should be forbridgen same as racism on this forum

Your avatars are pissing me off

No, im not im Catolic i believe in god and all the saints, i believe in only 1 god and im going to a catolic school.

My avatar piss you off? why?

If Jesus is the Son of God -> HE can smoke, he can play pool with his friends, he can kill you if he wants and he can fuck your life if he wants...

Why im antychrist?

I think you dont believe in God because, if you were a believer you SHOULD know that...

And if you dont like Pool, is not my fault... i love pool and cigars, if you dont like them, go and tell to the pope that and you tell me later what he told you =).

Now going back to the topic:

We need to wait for the new items.otb right?, it would be cool to see the "new GM Outfit" XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back