• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.3 (alpha 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a problem with the "Buy with Backpacks" function If i select this function and buy 100 great mana potions, it give me only 2 backpacks(40 gmp)

This is in console :

[21/10/2008 14:46:46] Lua Script Error: [Npc interface]
[21/10/2008 14:46:46] (Unknown scriptfile)

[21/10/2008 14:46:46] luaDoAddContainerItem(). Could not add item

Because you have no capacity left? o_O

@2up
I have a Backpack (all "slots" are free) :D

If there is no enought capacity, then there should be info to player, or don't try add container.. without these errors in console. I also experienced it.

it should give you what you have bought even if u havent got enough slot in ur Main Backpack , but you also had a bag or any such container.

is there a way to disable names in accounts? New people can't connect to the server because the aac isn't configured to add name..

Code:
otserv.o: In function `mainLoader(int, char**)':
otserv.cpp:(.text+0x2cc4): undefined reference to `GlobalEvents::onThink(unsigned int)'
scriptmanager.o: In function `ScriptingManager::loadScriptSystems()':
scriptmanager.cpp:(.text+0x3ac): undefined reference to `GlobalEvents::GlobalEvents()'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [theforgottenserver] B\u0142\u0105d 1

I got this when i compiling latest version on linux :S

I compiling it on windows without any errors :p

Hmm yer.. this is still a bit buggy version of tfs.
Keep working im sure it will be great!

Im not sure if this is the place to report bugs, sorry if it is.

I will be testing this release as much as I can alone due to the fact that I am very interested in using the distro when it is finished and released... with that said please do not get mad at me and think that I am flaming or trying to bother you I am just trying to help :)

Right now I found that buy with backpack works to some extent.
1 rune will appear into a backpack when bought and 2 when you buy 2 and so on and so fourth up to 40 runes (2 backpacks) if you buy anything more than 40 runes you only receive 2 backpacks of runes (40) and the rest disappear. This would not be a problem in most cases except the npc actually takes the full amount of gold that you would have payed for the runes you wanted for example:
1 backpack of runes - 10k
you buy 3 backpacks of runes, it takes 30k and you only receive 2 backpacks of runes (20k)

If anymore information is needed just let me know, I tried to explain the best I could xD

Cool
But need some thing to do...

Set outfits to started player

For example :
The outfit demonhunter player not started and need quest to win a outfit...

I think is to easy (my c++ are sux)

I wait for yours

And congratulations for nice otserver

You can add it by yourself, search for it on this forum.

c++ section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back