• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.3 (alpha 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i use this server with geisor acc im only allowed to login with the gamemaster account.. i can't make a custom account and play :(
When i try to login with my custom account it says "account number or password" wrong or something,, ye you know what i mean :p

please help me..

Old npc scripts not work on it?

How i can make them work?

addon npcs and like swaty cycops dont work you must change your function callback in lua file your npc to

Code:
function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg) 
    if(not npcHandler:isFocused(cid)) then
        return false
    end

addon npcs and like swaty cycops dont work you must change your function callback in lua file your npc to

Code:
function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg) 
    if(not npcHandler:isFocused(cid)) then
        return false
    end

Yeah thanks!! :D

But, how i make to NPCs say in NPC Chat window?
They are saying in old mode.

would this release run smoothly on an ubuntu os? or doesnt it support that OS at all?

I'm currently hosting http://softcores.otland.net/ on Debian Etch (with proposed updates) without any problems. Ubuntu is based on Debian so it should work fine (I've even tried TFS under other Linux distributions, worked fine there aswell).

Yeah thanks!! :D

But, how i make to NPCs say in NPC Chat window?
They are saying in old mode.

try this

selfSay('Do you have present for me?', cid)

replace all your functions where npc say something, on my server work perfectly

I was hosting 12 hours ots and lost connection to datebase, already 2 times :/ I hope u will fix it, someone before me wrote about this problem also :<

why can't i run tfs?
I've tried console and gui versions, and both debug:
ohs4qs.jpg

do i need certain cpu specs?

bump help pm me plz

i think ppls dont help tfs work perfectly then check your dlls and database you do some wrong

I have same ots on 0.3 and 0.2 and only 0.3 loosing database connections. I dont think that I did something wrong, so if Elf or Tala could check whats going on would be great

HELP NEEDED

Can anyone tell me if I need certain CPU specs to run TFS? I get an error/debug and can't even run my server. I've tried both GUI and Console version, yet still I get error.

Everything loads, and then it freezes for a second, and pops up this:

ohs4qs.jpg

If you can help me, please post here or PM me if possible, because this thread fills up w/posts very quick.

I think the function getPlayerByName is bug.

[31/10/2008 14:43:30] data/talkactions/scripts/name.lua:3: attempt to call global 'getPlayerByName' (a nil value)
[31/10/2008 14:43:30] stack traceback:
[31/10/2008 14:43:30] data/talkactions/scripts/name.lua:3: in function <data/talkactions/scripts/name.lua:1>

it worked in tfs 0.2

@up: most "Player" actions changed to "Creature" --> try getCreatureByName(name)
@Darkensser: This just means that no tables of your sql database had to be updated, this is no error.

I have a strange bug,
when i put a item on the arrow slot, and relog, it disappears.
I already updated my database, and my dll files too, what could it be?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back