• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The latest "crash update"

Status
Not open for further replies.

the offspring

Reaction score
Well i think this sucks, When the knight is to overpower that you need 10 mages to kill it, and you make mages bader?

come on! my damage is like 500 lesser with frigo and 300 with sd.

Look at the poll, yes knights is overpower.

In rl tibia a knight isn't supose to solo a mage. Well now its easy for a knight.

Make mages better!

reducing damage across the board without touching knights 100% heal is unwise (have they nerfed the healing?)

knight's isen't able to solo mages ... i can easy outheal 2 ek's -.- had 6 ppl after me yesterday and with some skills it's not even hard to survive it !

what if you get trapped betwen 2 eks? then you'd stand no chance

what if a ek got trapped by 3 mages? he'd heal til his button falls off

Knights already suck dick, they can lower exori gran some, but not fucking exori mas / exori / exori hur.. Needed to hunt -.-'

/ Crypsis

btw, you should make exori, exori hur&mas better..
They suck too damn hard -.-'
-

Ye this is so messed up. I mean cmon I hit like 1k~ with my frigo ue. Now it's like 750. I should hit better I mean cmon I've got what, fourth best mlvl on the server oO?

Knights are overpowered, fix it.

i think it's perfect ^^ sorry dawgy but he finaly made so mages just don't run around and ue 24/7?

i think it's perfect ^^ sorry dawgy but he finaly made so mages just don't run around and ue 24/7?

Then that was a BAD solution, since the knights was already better than the mages, now they're EVEN better than the mages.
You should raise ALL formulas for the mages, so their sd damage will be similar like the UE.

Then that was a BAD solution, since the knights was already better than the mages, now they're EVEN better than the mages.
You should raise ALL formulas for the mages, so their sd damage will be similar like the UE.

No, I disagree.

Sorcerers still hit too much with exevo gran mas vis, that's a fact.

well lower knight's healing is the thing then but a 360 ek should heal about 4.5k i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back