• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Lost Lands

Oh god, isn't Leftwing the owner of TLL?

There are two teasers on otfans but I think the staff havent posted in the threads for a week or too. I guess you just have to wait untill they give more info.

TLL is cool, but they have boring mapping.

I remember TLL being a wicked server like 2 years ago, is it being revived or smthg?

Their maps are the best and yes tll is coming up but idk when so I thought maybe someone else knew.. guess not

so its the same as it used to be? I still remember alot of people who played during that time period, including some of the staff members, but as far as I know they've been retired for a long time already.

The server was online during the 8,0-8,1 protocol.

Update 8.1 (Christmas 2007). December 11, 2007

ye, it comes all back now, I remember we all waiting for the server to open on christmas-day, haha great times :)

so its the same as it used to be? I still remember alot of people who played during that time period, including some of the staff members, but as far as I know they've been retired for a long time already.

The server was online during the 8,0-8,1 protocol.

Update 8.1 (Christmas 2007). December 11, 2007

ye, it comes all back now, I remember we all waiting for the server to open on christmas-day, haha great times :)

No they made a different map, it's nice, and alot bigger than the previous one, I editted the first post with the teasers I just found have fun men

Omg yes tll is back i love tll it pwns man omg omg i get my team ready when will it be online please if i play i get orgasm roflcoptermaolmao

edit: Barry what is ur msn???

Back