• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] [Custom / 10.98] Elthia | 25 Starts January AT 20:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
Https://www.elthia.net
Server Address
elthia.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

Skipje

Reaction score
ELTHIA STARTS AT [25-01-2020] 20:00 CET!

Create an account here:
Elthia - Create Account

IP : Elthia.net
Port: 7171
world type: PVP

Elthia RPG:

Elthia RPG is a full custom map server from the former Masterworld RPG team(since 2006).
We have updated and converted the old Masterworld map to work with the much newer client 10.98.
Added new towns new area's and quests since we updated the client to increase the content available to players.
This also gave us the ability to add much more complex and unique challenges for all players.

The real Elthia slogan is:
"Oldschool Tibia, With a modern touch!"

This means that our server is an old school server in a new jacket!
Like low rates, Difficult quests and even some bosses you really need to come up with a plan before even thinking about killing them easy.

Some of our custom Systems:
» Dungeons
» Talent System
» Free Daily Lottery
» Luck System
» Prey System
» Pet System
» Critical System
» Reward Chest
» Boss Event system
» Bounty Hunter
» Umbral items
» Trainers / Offline training
» Hearthstone rune
» Druid portal spell

hunting2.png

Experience Stages:
1 - 8 level, 10x
9 - 25 level, 8x
26 - 50 level, 7x
51 - 100 level, 6x
101 - 200 level, 5x
201 - 300 level, 4x
301 - 500 level, 3x
501+ level, 2x

Skill Rate: 7x
Magic Rate: 3x
Loot Rate: 3x

More info here: Server info

area.png

See you on Elthia!

Last edited:
I assume it's another bot server, if so I'll pass ty but good luck.

Last edited:
Bots are not allowed I'll add this to the rules!
"not allowed" as in, you just have that in the rules or will actually find a solutiuon to botting? e.g. some kind of antibot system or have dedicated team members to deal with botters etc.? - personally I am very put off when bots are not dealt with.

I'll definitely hop on but looking at the mapping (a little put off by it) it reminds me a lot of 8.6 teleport servers...so, is Elthia a teleport server or? I imagine no since there's an entire world map presented but just curious to hear from you.

Last edited:
Dear Fenx,

We do have a dedicated team that will deal with the botters. We try to ensure that all players will have an equal change!

For you second question.
No Elthia is definitely not an teleport and go server, you will have to do alot of exploring to find quests and more.

Kind regards,
Skippel.

looks like server focused on mages :/ but sure will hop on when server starts

looks like server focused on mages :/ but sure will hop on when server starts

Dear Joncis,

Hope you come to check it out and see what we did for paladins and knights to make them as intresting as the mages are!

Kind regards,
Skippel.

I'm very excited to try your server, systems you've put in place seem interesting, especially pet system and the exp rate.
Will this map get any bigger in future updates? Looks very small.
Do you have dedicated client and is it needed to play?
How does the Druid portal spell work?
To be honest I'm not a fan of giving away so much money for gaining levels, the amounts you have here are ridiculous, is everything very expensive or what? Free stuff is bad
Level 20:You will receive 20000 gold coin in your bank account.
Level 30:You will receive 10000 gold coin in your bank account.
Level 40:You will receive the first citizen addon. And 20000 gold.
Level 50:You will receive 20000 gold coin in your bank account.
Level 60:You will receive 20000 gold coin in your bank account.
Level 70:You will receive 20000 gold coin in your bank account.
Level 80:You will receive 20000 gold coin in your bank account.
Level 90:You will receive 30000 gold coin in your bank account.
Level 100:You will receive 40000 gold coin in your bank account.

Last edited:
Dear Paner,

Thank you for your questions!
For the map I can tell you that it is much bigger than it looks, we have alot of underground caves and even mountain systems going on aswell as a major town called Lavenia which is totally underground.
From what you see on the minimap I can tell you the map is at least 3 to 4 times bigger. And yes for sure there will be map updates with new areas and towns to come!

We use our own client, which can be downloaded at our site this is to ensure the best possible gameplay without any bugs.

The druid portal spell works as followed,
You have to buy the spell for each town you like to create a portal to(this only applies to portal spells all other spells are free)
You can call up a portal by saying etevo (town) like etevo vianen.
This will channel your spell in this time you cant move. After this it will create an portal for all current party members so you all can teleport to the desired town.

For the rewards in gold,
The first 20k is a saver for getting your promotion easy. For your first character it will come in handy at times. But it depends on usage of potions and runes.

Kind regards
Skippel.

Dear people,

Less than 24 hours left before the start of Elthia!

Make sure to register you favorite character name before it get's taken by someone else!

Register at

See you tomorrow!

Kind regards,
Skippel.

Wanted to let you know that the timer on the website varies for different time zones , use your time rather than the users time. it tells me there's 10h til launch, it tells my friend 6h til launch, but in reality i think there's only 4h til launch.

check out Talent Tree and ability points
There is no speed/dmg boost but there is skill boost

Less than 1 hour left people!

Come and join Elthia now!
Register at:

kind regards,
Skippel.

Back