• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] [Custom / 10.98] Elthia | 25 Starts January AT 20:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
Https://www.elthia.net
Server Address
elthia.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Decided to give it a try and apparently the top level, Cyka Bazooka, was banned for botting. GM announces that he will be unbanned and from now on any bots caught outside of training room will be banned.
I'm glad I didn't waste my time playing here. It's interesting how Skipje repeatedly said that bots aren't allowed, yet apparently training bots are completely fine, and cavebots are fine, too, as long as you don't get caught too often (or as long as you give some cash to admins).

I'm glad I didn't waste my time playing here. It's interesting how Skipje repeatedly said that bots aren't allowed, yet apparently training bots are completely fine, and cavebots are fine, too, as long as you don't get caught too often (or as long as you give some cash to admins).

Dear Wirox,

Bots are not allowed to exp. No cave bot no bot at all. You can stand at our train monks ans use s macro program of whatever to train your magic level, skills and regain stamina.
This is allowed as we also have offline training so it's up to the player. Keep client running ant train at monks or use offline training.

Kind regards,
Skippel.

Hi,

Decided to give it a try and apparently the top level, Cyka Bazooka, was banned for botting. GM announces that he will be unbanned and from now on any bots caught outside of training room will be banned.
But what about the 280 levels he has gotten, most of them probably botting? Nothing is done to fix the damage done by the bot use? Just a pat on the back and moving on like nothing happened?

I got to lvl 5 and with the above happening while I was just starting, I decided to call it quits. This situation shows a huge lack of awareness about the "damage" done by the situation. If it's like this in a crystal clear situation where the top level botter isnt punished, I wonder what else happens behind closed doors that hurts the integrity of the server.

Bad management and im clearly out, but before I do remove the games files from my PC, just thought I should let any new players know that this happened.

I can assure you none of those levels were botted, would've taken waaaay longer if he actually cavebotted rofl.

Its me... The "botter". I wasnt botting till that one hour when i decided to set bot just so i can teamhunt with one friend and gain some exp on knight. Many ppl left cuz its not allowed to bot. If you want that ppl don't use bot then just upgrade to 12 client. If not then allow ppl do what they want.
Server map and custom mobs should be reworked. New systems and old bugs should be fixed

bueheheeh u were boting since 1st day for whole nigh every1 include admin and gm's knew it but no1 do anything

ye sure u were 24/h on server with 30+ online buehehehehe what a wast of time see u :)

bueheheeh u were boting since 1st day for whole nigh every1 include admin and gm's knew it but no1 do anything

Because its allowed to setup a macro or bot at trainers for your magic level, it was stated by gm. Stop being a moron.

didnt know trainers in ur server gives exp ok i have enough of ur bullshit kido
Over and Out!!!!

All i can say to this is should have been and stayed banned. As rules stated. You risked botting knowing whats at stake. Your punishment should atleast be 7 days or something. Shouldnt be let off so easy. You knew the outcome if you botted yet you did it anyways. Dont care if you botted all your levels or not. Or if it was for a friend to catch levels whatever, the simple fact is u afk botted and got caught and banned, then unbanned. Why? You broke the rules. Leaving you in punishment, in which you are not serving.

Last edited:
Its me... The "botter". I wasnt botting till that one hour when i decided to set bot just so i can teamhunt with one friend and gain some exp on knight. Many ppl left cuz its not allowed to bot. If you want that ppl don't use bot then just upgrade to 12 client. If not then allow ppl do what they want.
Server map and custom mobs should be reworked. New systems and old bugs should be fixed
I was manual exping exept healing was with bot 😉
Oh the irony. Not only did u admit to using bot to heal all this time, but u imply that people should be free to do what they want and if the owner of the game doesn't want people to bot, he should upgrade his client.
Whatever, goodbye.

huh? wasnt afk botting ;) always was at keyboard and sitting next to screen and checking. was banned cuz i had "bot like moves" no PM no nothing just ban
Post automatically merged:

1580395516256.png

Last edited:
Cyka Bazooka30 January 2020, 3:56 pm6 February 2020, 3:56 pm ,additional software to play the game.
GJ. @joncis
Doesnt matter if you use it afk or not. Its not allowed. Period. And you constantly admit you use it. Just not AFK lol. Bye

I was manual exping exept healing was with bot 😉
Resultado de imagem para kapp png
we believe in you

P2W killed that server at start, only addons, mounts, and crown helmet should be aviable from shop. Knight with boots can spam exori, you can buy potions/runes from shop for cheap, VIP items are beast (yeye, master ubral items are better, gl farming them bois)
btw;

Umbral Master Slayer​
Atk: 54, Def: 35, Sword Fighting +3​
vs
Blade of Mayhem (60 points)​
Atk:52, Def:34, sword fighting +1, critical hit chance +25%, critical hit damage +45%)​

which one feels better? keppo

P2W killed that server at start, only addons, mounts, and crown helmet should be aviable from shop. Knight with boots can spam exori, you can buy potions/runes from shop for cheap, VIP items are beast (yeye, master ubral items are better, gl farming them bois)
btw;

Umbral Master Slayer​
vs
Atk:52, Def:34, sword fighting +1, critical hit chance +25%, critical hit damage +45%)​

Those are not the strongest items you can get ingame.
for vip items they are.
but in game quest: Magic Castle had better items to pick than those, and they are all free.

Kind regards,
Skippel.

So me & my boy finely reached level 200 today, I can say that the level 200 spell is pretty strong (For EK & other vocations), for EK in particular it's only usable due to the 200 shop weapon that gives mana leech, without it, it would be a very hard spell to keep using throughout a hunt, regardless it's fun doing that much damage regardless of it's heavy upkeep.

I am enjoying the server, the owners are trying their best fixing problems and balancing- as well as trying to make the server as fun as possible for those playing. There are glaring issues- vocation balance issues as well as pet balancing issues that are being addressed as far as I know but with the amount of problems that are arising I get why a lot are turned away.
The map is enjoyable to explore & there's a decent variety of custom mobs and areas for it to be interesting, as well as a lot of hidden & random quests scattered around the map & is well worth playing if you're interested in that.

btw;

Umbral Master Slayer​
vs

This is a problem I ran into immediately as well- the start of the server is no doubt pretty pay to win, boots of loyalty are quite a heavy advantage & for an EK honestly a "needed" boost, if you want to even remotely keep up with other vocations as an EK, that said I was told that the boots from PoI are actually better than Loyalty boots & I've seen the weapons from Magic Castle & they are double the crit chance of the Blade of Mayhem boasting a pretty hefty 40% crit chance with a damage gain of 50%- so although the items you gain out of the store are a serious boost at the start, they are by no means end game items- I don't personally believe this justifies anything though as I do not like pay to win but it does mean that you can obtain better than what is offered in the shop..

blank.gif
Dear people,

In the last few day's we made a lot of changed to the server.
Here is a shortlist of what we did.

• Changed the portal spells so you can summon one even when in battle.(still need to be out of battle to use it)
  • Edited a lot of custom monsters to make there loot health and experience yield better than before.
  • Fixed a lot of small map bugs and even bigger bug.
  • Changed the prey system so it wont show pets anymore.
  • Balanced some pets so there damage and health are more balanced compared to others.
  • Fixed some portal spell npc's so all correct portals can be bought at the corect npc's.
  • Fixed the talent system so when you die you can't copy you talent points anymore.
  • Added extra items to npc's to sell. like gems, equipment and also added all colored backpacks to Quilana.
  • Fixed some bugged quests or made them more in balance so people could not just run trough them.
  • Fixed some amulets that dropped with only 1 charge.
  • Changed Crystal arrow to be an unlimited source of ammunition. You cannot hold it in your hand anymore with a shield.

We are also completing some new area's that will come online in a short period of time, with some nice new spawns.

https://www.elthia.net/images/promos/demon_oak1.png

Kind regards,
Elthia Team.

Back