• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ryan will you play to ddos people and sneak them? < just wondering>

unfortunately I won't be playing because realots takes too much time haha. loot should be 2x though, 3x with 1x as iryont's serv will result in nobody having cash at lv70.

Loot rate will be balanced, It won't be 1x, neither will it be 2x. But somewhere there in between ;) I don't want everybody to run around with million gp at lvl 100 either. That would result in tons of war, since that's a major problem when there's wars. The money..... :) But it won't be 1x no!

unfortunately I won't be playing because realots takes too much time haha. loot should be 2x though, 3x with 1x as iryont's serv will result in nobody having cash at lv70.
Play brah, you're a cool d00d. Can still get into the higher levels playing very casual :p
Loot rate will be balanced, It won't be 1x, neither will it be 2x. But somewhere there in between ;) I don't want everybody to run around with million gp at lvl 100 either. That would result in tons of war, since that's a major problem when there's wars. The money..... :) But it won't be 1x no!
I like that, keep rares rare.

I wouldn't touch BoH from necro, or other rares drop but I WOULD adjust every monsters gold drops (multiply all by 1.5x)

Also, will items like scarab shields, DSM, MPA, G legs, ancient amulets, scarab amulets, and all that be sellable?

i wanna play this server so bad right now.

The best thing i know is get a shit load of food and isolate me for 48h playing realots.

Super rares like RH, DSM, MPA, MMS etc you know very very rare items should be like 1.5x droprate but the other shit like knight armor, warrior helmet, fire sword, stuff like that should be like 2x or something, and monsters should drop 2x more gold than on real tibia, to me that sounds pretty perfect.

Gold should be 2x from all creatures. Yes this includes on rook as well, some might say leaving rook with a couple hundred extra gp isn't that big of a deal but when you have to buy spells it definitely helps. Loot drops should be 1.5x in my opinion. This allows people with higher skills/magic level to get more out of their profit as it should be, other wise if loot was 2x mages would just constantly snowball from one lucky hunt.

On another note, can we get an update? I'm starting to lose interest sadly.

Would be fun to see some old screens from previous realots.. Anyone?

Btw, on last realost when 1,5x loorate was introduced cash was rly easy so 2x is not rly needed...

I hope its 1x loot, else mages go crazy. 2x is probably too much. 1.5x might be okay.

Play brah, you're a cool d00d. Can still get into the higher levels playing very casual :p

I like that, keep rares rare.

I wouldn't touch BoH from necro, or other rares drop but I WOULD adjust every monsters gold drops (multiply all by 1.5x)

Also, will items like scarab shields, DSM, MPA, G legs, ancient amulets, scarab amulets, and all that be sellable?
I can adjust that, we'll see in the future :) Won't have time to do it now, but maybe a quest to be able to sell. Somewhat like Rashid, but all custom ofc :)

i dont remember if it was 1 or 1,5x from iryonts OT but 6 hours is little high to loot boh from necros^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back