• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were still exping you would agree with that too or?

let them exp and waste the time, server will get closed soon and never opened again.

let them exp and waste the time, server will get closed soon and never opened again.

Waste time? They are exping, I dont thinks it will be a rollback so? they are just making good future for themselfs with free spawns

HURR DURR SOMEONE GOT LEVEL 15 BEFORE ME RESET THIS UNFAIR SERVER!!

Kill yourselves.

Name one server that has been 100% bulletproof from ddos? This is obviously a kinda huge attack they first attack ip that connect to proxy servers then they ping down THE DE server.
The only people who would have something to gain by putting this server down is either Fribben or Konrad. There is none else

Konrad wont DDOS, pretty sure of that. Especially since him/Dennis are friends.

Name one server that has been 100% bulletproof from ddos? This is obviously a kinda huge attack they first attack ip that connect to proxy servers then they ping down THE DE server.
The only people who would have something to gain by putting this server down is either Fribben or Konrad. There is none else
? i think you forget a lot of people ddos for fun xD

Why would anyone ping realots "for fun" I mean there is plenty of other servers that r never getting pinged.
Haha so please tell me what the "admin" should do? They even ping his homenet.. he cant come into internet. This is a PLANNED attack. There r currently 3 ips whos getting pinged , if you cant see that its a joke.

Such a fail lmao, every had such high hopes aswell

Why would anyone ping realots "for fun" I mean there is plenty of other servers that r never getting pinged.
Haha so please tell me what the "admin" should do? They even ping his homenet.. he cant come into internet. This is a PLANNED attack. There r currently 3 ips whos getting pinged , if you cant see that its a joke.

So do you know the current Realots Team irl? because that seems like information not all of us have access too.

Well, I mean the no-life pingers/dDosers however they're called can go and die. the rest of the oldschools servers suck balls, except Tibianic.

Doesn't mean fribben or iryont are behind the attacks, could be someone who doesn't like realots and doesn't want to see the server succeeding.

Omg people are so patheticly tunnel visioned, what do you mean?` Realots was good when Dennis hosted it because he gaved 100x ssas, might rings and sds to people he liked?
Or banned and deleted those his friends wanted to be gone from server?
Or that he ignored that 50% of this friends used bots (even proof on youtube)
They DDOS his HOMEnet, ruuska cant even logg in and check facebook. So in what way can he fix ANYthing with the server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom