• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't mean fribben or iryont are behind the attacks, could be someone who doesn't like realots and doesn't want to see the server succeeding.
So there is only one such person. It might be me because i dont want this server to succes, i rather see Iryont's realots success.

Tibianic have enough ppl playing, dont think Iryont would do it

Sure it might be the poor people in Africa who want the donation money to go for food..... this is a planend attacked. There are multiplied people who's doing this
Iryont never even hosted the server with the real files
Someone is jealous that they will never be able to even fix a server close as good as this one, pathetic
If I would knew who and where he lived was destroying this server I would pay 2000 euro to have him Killed irl.

Iryont stated he'd never touch cipsoft files again, pointless to think about m8.

this guy has no hosting experience, how do you expect him to handle such an enormous responsibility as realots?
people dont talk about the large burden you need to take on when having a project like this.
you have to just realize that this guy ruuska is like a kid in a candy shop

So do you know the current Realots Team irl? because that seems like information not all of us have access too.

Well, I mean the no-life pingers/dDosers however they're called can go and die. the rest of the oldschools servers suck balls, except Tibianic.

Yes I spoke with Ruuska, he said "Jens cannot do anything - The scripter is sleeping and I'm getting ddosed and can't do shit since I have no internet.

HOW CAN YOU P
this guy has no hosting experience, how do you expect him to handle such an enormous responsibility as realots?
people dont talk about the large burden you need to take on when having a project like this.
you have to just realize that this guy ruuska is like a kid in a candy shop
How can you blame ruuska? hahahahha he got NO internet, they ping the owner and the server from 3 different direction.. you call him a kid but your mind is less than a 3 years

HOW CAN YOU P

How can you blame ruuska? hahahahha he got NO internet, they ping the owner and the server from 3 different direction.. you call him a kid but your mind is less than a 3 years
if he cant understand the fact that if you host an ot which dennis made as a peak 5k euros on monhtly, you are going to get pinged if not by 10 little kids with their online booters, but by people with large ass botnets who want to destroy your success; then you for sure are a kid.
thats what inexperienced people cannot comprehand, its the same way everywhere in the business world. you dont simply go from school to a CEO position of google exacly.
you work your way up between the ranks and for every step you take you learn by your mistakes, and you learn by the lessions you are given from people above you.

I am pretty sure that Iryont wouldn't waste his time on such activity. There is no point to do so.
btw. regarding the fact that Ruuska is being ddosed. Today we have so many ways to post the news about issues that your explanation is just silly. He doesn't have a mobile phone to post with? He live in a forest that there is no other internet providers? If answer is yes then there is no point to host a server.

Btw. there were so many GM's messing around and spawning rats on rook at the beginning... Where are they now? So called team.... Seems that Ruuska is the only one there... The rest is hired for rat raids.

I highly doubt it's either of them. Iryont i doubt would ever ddos especially not realots considering how he and dennis knows eachother. Fribben doesn't seem to be a guy that would ddos either.. It could be anyone from realsoft to some guy playing tibianic/originaltibia and doesn't want realots taking all the players..

It's not Iryont, I assure you that.

It can be any 12 year old kid with 5 euro on his paypal

besides, people dont waste that much time in Ddosing, there are tools like the Bot-nets, besides they have to be really stupid if they allow their ips to be seen.... I mean, call the company and ask for assistance or something xd or just close the server and wait until you have a protection. (I know people was pressuring but, how could you open it without being certain about your Anti-Ddos measures?, you know the mentally ill persons who attack your server will always be jealous of it because it's a perfect state of tibia back then. You're dealing with people who will even sell you files you will never ever be able to use if you dont have the proper knowledge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom