• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we dont know if they are fixxing it, the only solution to this problem is to roll up and get wasted and see tommorow

They are not fixing it since they have no idea what they are doing. Pretend to be serious server but its probably biggest fail in recent oldschool ot history. Even Fribben managed his servers better.

bFquBuv.png

I feel sorry for people hosting tibia servers and advertising them on OTLand. This community is fucking shit lol

Dominik, wherever you may be. I will find you and when I do, I will bring doom upon you!

Greetings,
The Greatest

Solution:

Make gold 2x this time, loot 1x

Make everyone level 8, and if people are above level 8 just keep them there

all happy
gg

Panic,

Reset is the solution to every problem.

I was exping rotworms and they dropped maybe an average gold of 10 each
sometimes even nothing

Depends my friend, who are you?

Edit: HINT: There is only one guy who always uses "The Greatest"

delete all chars fix problems open next friday

if he resets people quit
if he doesn't people won't play

ultimatum, better just
Solution:

Make gold 2x this time, loot 1x

Make everyone level 8, and if people are above level 8 just keep them there

all happy
gg

so the acc creator on the-realots.net doesnt work with making account to play on? serv is down or what?

Just open server and keep everything as its now.
No fucking rollbacks or resets or you will lose alot more players than already will quit because of this.

Reset would be total kill of this server before it even had a chance.

Just open server and keep everything as its now.
No fucking rollbacks or resets or you will lose alot more players than already will quit because of this.

Reset would be total kill of this server before it even had a chance.
It's been open dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom