• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the server open tonight or in 2 hours~ ?

FML!!!!!!!!!

i got dc'd with a 900gp lootbag+ half my eq on the floor

oh well.......

Whole server is down now, well i lost a 2hrs + dwarf soldiers lootbag aswell, but only thing i dont want to happen is a rollback

People crying now they getting kicked? what about the people who can't log in since 6 pm? something has to be done, to accomodate everyone.

I would recommend lootrate/gprate for few days or something

PEOPLE BE PATIENCE! Ive talked with Ruuska and his crew and as some of you already know the server is getting DDOS ( distributed denial-of-service attack ). For the people that dont know what DDOS is; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack << Here is the information what DDOS is all about. It is possible to look up the host were the DDOS attack is comming from, but the ip that belongs to the DDOS attack is switching like every 5 seconds, so you can`t trace the ip adress from the person that is using DDOS towards this server. If it was possible to trace his IP adress there was a option to DDOS his ip adress so he wont be in the position to DDOS, but since I couldnt find his IP adress there`s nothing that Ruuska and his crew can do. There is a option to contact the company where there hosting the server on, but since it closed because its already 23.45, so for the people that are complaining that the server doesnt work I get your frustration and I want to play as hard as you guys ALL want. For now they are working on the DDOS problems and there will come a official post from the crew what is happening and what they are gonna do about the DDOs attack`s so for now just go do something else cause complaining and crying that you cant log is isnt gonna help. If there any questions you can ask me and ill will answer you prayers!

PEOPLE BE PATIENCE! Ive talked with Ruuska and his crew and as some of you already know the server is getting DDOS ( distributed denial-of-service attack ). For the people that dont know what DDOS is; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack << Here is the information what DDOS is all about. It is possible to look up the host were the DDOS attack is comming from, but the ip that belongs to the DDOS attack is switching like every 5 seconds, so you can`t trace the ip adress from the person that is using DDOS towards this server. If it was possible to trace his IP adress there was a option to DDOS his ip adress so he wont be in the position to DDOS, but since I couldnt find his IP adress there`s nothing that Ruuska and his crew can do. There is a option to contact the company where there hosting the server on, but since it closed because its already 23.45, so for the people that are complaining that the server doesnt work I get your frustration and I want to play as hard as you guys ALL want. For now they are working on the DDOS problems and there will come a official post from the crew what is happening and what they are gonna do about the DDOs attack`s so for now just go do something else cause complaining and crying that you cant log is isnt gonna help. If there any questions you can ask me and ill will answer you prayers!

is there a possibility that the server will come up tonight?

Ey mod can u pm me what was the reason of banning me and how long the ban will last?
Doomsday Mex

This community.. Every server can get ddosed. Even real tibia gets ddosed nowdays.. this community is full of panic, seriously relax. The server will be fine if you just take it ezzzzzzzzzy

This community.. Every server can get ddosed. Even real tibia gets ddosed nowdays.. this community is full of panic, seriously relax. The server will be fine if you just take it ezzzzzzzzzy

You understand the situation! You can be angry and mad of the fact that the server is not running, but eventually you wont get any further with it!

Real Tibia has been DDOSed for weeks now, some servers are constantly lagging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom