• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't want people to believe "he can make shared exp yay! he can make amazing new and unique stuff no other ot had yay! he can make the server 7.4 yay! he can make it 7.8 full yay!" - It's just unfair for human feelings. RealOTs is and will stay 7.7, limited, good, and made by a professional company.

Just don't get excited if Ruuska (doesn't really knows a lot) says; we can make monsters ignore you if you are under level 10, because that's something that can't happen, because it's impossible without sources. (it's a generalization of what can't be done, and what can).

Ezzz, you're really starting to get on my nerves. Like personally, you're obviously mentioning things that maybe can't be done but they're still irrelevant?
Will we try to "update" into a another client? NO! Will we try to make a certain monster ignore you under lvl 10? NO!
Why are you here talking shit about our server? Explain that to me, please. You're just trying to convince people not to play here, and that's really low dude.
We have great plans on THINGS THAT CAN BE DONE mister. And I'm sure people who actually play will appreciate these features.
Why would we get stuck in this project just because every little detail (stupid things you mention) can't be adjusted or created?
We'll stick with things we can change... and there's plenty of them as long as our imagination goes.

Great, another. Haha Im out, cya
And folks, when you start whining about me not being actively talking here all the time. It's guys like these who made that happen :) Hope they feel proud of themselves, they'll eat their words. They don't have the files. Maybe the rxrob part only, which is less than 50% of it.

And folks, when you start whining about me not being actively talking here all the time. It's guys like these who made that happen :) Hope they feel proud of themselves, they'll eat their words. They don't have the files. Maybe the rxrob part only, which is less than 50% of it.
yes ruuska bcuz u r so important, ur like the PR team of the server

You obviously don't understand what a generalization means, the "great plans"? You're just doing the obvious and adding things other realots had because it was possible.
It's like an OT, ppl want "vocation balancing", well let's just add some new weapons on objects.svr, increase weapons damage, and voila!!! We've balance fixes hurray!, yes that's true.

Ruuska, bro, trust me, people are going to play this server, you don't have to doubt it, RealOTs's has a fan base over the years, but don't, just don't say or promise stuff that can't be done, it's like you never saw the many Dennis and Iryont replies on the realots forums, rejecting many features and things because it was impossible.

You don't have to be upset as you say, why is it so hard to say; "we can't do this guys sorry", that won't destroy your FAN base (aka legirts or w/e), and many other people.

I just tried to feedback a low experience rate, loot rate, because otherwise this REALOTS will FAIL like Iryont, and the OTHER many RealOTs, because ppl got BORED, got LEVEL, and there WAS NEVER any NEW FEATURE.

GET IT NOW?

I still have not promised anything that possibly can't be done. But yea, keep talking trash. You have no idea of what our plans are. So how would you know?
Im not answering anything else today. People like you make me mad....

You obviously don't understand what a generalization means, the "great plans"? You're just doing the obvious and adding things other realots had because it was possible.
It's like an OT, ppl want "vocation balancing", well let's just add some new weapons on objects.svr, increase weapons damage, and voila!!! We've balance fixes hurray!, yes that's true.

Ruuska, bro, trust me, people are going to play this server, you don't have to doubt it, RealOTs's has a fan base over the years, but don't, just don't say or promise stuff that can't be done, it's like you never saw the many Dennis and Iryont replies on the realots forums, rejecting many features and things because it was impossible.

You don't have to be upset as you say, why is it so hard to say; "we can't do this guys sorry", that won't destroy your FAN base (aka legirts or w/e), and many other people.

I just tried to feedback a low experience rate, loot rate, because otherwise this REALOTS will FAIL like Iryont, and the OTHER many RealOTs, because ppl got BORED, got LEVEL, and there WAS NEVER any NEW FEATURE.

GET IT NOW?

yet tibianic been online for over 2 years.
What "new feature" is there? a few custom items and a bunch of tasks? All that can be done in realots aswell.

nuff said

Ye Ezzz is very pathetic I know, immature I may add as well.

GET IT NOW?
tl;dr, someone should delete this guy's walls of text.

no there isn't =S
Yes there is o_O.

What "new feature" is there? a few custom items and a bunch of tasks? All that can be done in realots aswell.

nuff saif
This.

Just because you CAN change something, doesn't mean ANYONE wants it done, seriously.

nuff said

lol TibiaNic is an OT bro, don't you ever forget that.

see, ignorance right there, TibiaNic is OTServ 0.6.3 branch.
No shit, LOL. So is your shitty wannabe server. I said "lolwat" because of how "in your face" obvious it is that Tibianic is a fucking OT.

No shit, LOL. So is your shitty wannabe server. I said "lolwat" because of how "in your face" obvious it is that Tibianic is a fucking OT.

Well because I replied a guy that might believe TibiaNic is RealOTs files, that it's really an OT, and you say lolwhat, sorry for not understanding the sarcasm.

But that demonstrates what can be done with an OT.

Well because I replied a guy that might believe TibiaNic is RealOTs files, that it's really an OT, .
No one believed that Tibianic might be RealOTS files, you seriously lack reading comprehension skills buddy.
But that demonstrates what can be done with an OT.
>you now realize Dennis made RealOTS 8.0+ at one point with custom monsters and sprites, basically exactly like how TibaNic is now.

No one believed that Tibianic might be RealOTS files, you seriously lack reading comprehension skills buddy.

>you now realize Dennis made RealOTS 7.8 at one point with custom monsters and sprites, basically exactly like how TibaNic is now.

Yes, that RealOTs had 7.7 client with updated graphics, make monsters? Easy, .mons files, check rxrob files as you might have them, not so hard really.

TibiaNic actually emulates some RealOTs original files ;)

Let's walk a mile in Ezzz shoes.

Ezzz spent MONTHS doing a replica of RealOTs. Made 100's of post on OTLand telling people his progress, everything has been going well.

One morning Ezzz logs on OTLand and he sees a thread by the name "RealOTs is coming back! :D". He think's for himself,
- "I didn't make a new thread, lolz"

He opens the thread and sees Ruuska, a guy that just got all the files without dedicating 10000 hours into re-doing files that already exist.
Ezzz was shocked. He had no idea you could actually transfer files from one computer to another.

Ezzz buy's a shitload of crack and fucks up his rep on OTLand.

Yes, that RealOTs had 7.7 client with updated graphics, make monsters? Easy, .mons files, check rxrob files as you might have them, not so hard really.

TibiaNic actually emulates some RealOTs original files ;)
Okay? The whole point of your annoying ass posts is that you claim you can do "super 1337 things that RealOTS can."

You will never ever be able to fully replicate RealOTS anyways, you lack the sources of it. Your monster AI will never be as good, and nothing will ever be as realistic either.

Let's walk a mile in Ezzz shoes.

Ezzz spent MONTHS doing a replica of RealOTs. Made 100's of post on OTLand telling people his progress, everything has been going well.

One morning Ezzz logs on OTLand and he sees a thread by the name "RealOTs is coming back! :D". He think's for himself,
- "I didn't make a new thread, lolz"

He opens the thread and sees Ruuska, a guy that just got all the files without dedicating 10000 hours into re-doing files that already exist.
Ezzz was shocked. He had no idea you could actually transfer files from one computer to another.

Ezzz buy's a shitload of crack and fucks up his rep on OTLand.
LMFAO. It's funny cause it's true... Poor guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back