• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue with mages being able to hunt minos/orc spawns so easy, is not due to the exp rate. Its due to the bullshit created by wands. period. But im sure you LOVE wands/rods because it makes mages the easiest voc to exp. (No lull time for 'pg lv' and in the end, fastest exp/h)

I won't bother getting into a "I played here" argument with you. I did play Realots, and almost any serv I ever played I was top lv in. (Voc doesnt matter). W.e though, good to know your incapable of ratios/fractions. As I stated, 3x loot with 3x exp, is LITERALLY just a 1x server that takes 1/3 of the time to get to the same place a 1x would be. There is nothing imbalanced with that. Idc if any1 agrees with me, hence why its a suggestion not a demand.

Use logic instead or ur anger. Seriously.

I never once blamed the XP rates for the reason behind mages being able to hunt beginner mobs earlier than other vocations, that would be a retarded accusation. Its self explanatory why mages dominate early in every version of Tibia. Also if you were a top lvl on RealOts I'd love to know your respected name because its obvious you don't know shit about Rl style oldschool servers.
Let me to you explain to you all you noobs so you can all STFU about why gold rates and item sale rates don't need to be increased because the XP is 3x...

Your argument is that item sales/gold should be the same rate as xp is received. Therefore 1 BP of chain armors should sell as much as 3 BP of chain armors (4.2k) and ect~.

Here is the problem in your retarded argument. SURPRISE! Equipment already sells for higher than level up AND sells for more money than the amount YOU put into the hunt, it always has on RL Tibia and always will work that way on any OT you play. That's how "profiting" from hunts and having "spending cash" exists, because the amount of money YOU make from hunts (loot bagging, collecting gold) will still and always will be more (if you're a smart hunter) than the amount of money you put into the hunt regardless of your level. There is virtually no difference between hunting minotaurs and becoming level 20 from a hunt and hunting minotaurs and only becoming level 15 from the same hunt because you're walking away from said hunt with PROFIT regardless of which way you cut the cake. Who has ever come back from a hunt, gotten more XP than they originally would have gotten, STILL profited and complained like;

"Ohhhh man, I'm so far behind :'("

You guys are retarded.

The act of taking said profit and multiplying it by 3 because "THE GOLD DROP RATE IS TOO LOW AND THE XP RATE IS 3x :'(" Is not only a retarded idea, but it would cripple the economy causing every player to make money in NO time. literally anyone capable of killing a minotaur would be rich, and every BR capable of regurgitating "BUY BP SDS 10K!!!" would be SDing the community down to 0 by the end of the week. YOU need to think about what you're saying and YOU need to use logic in your statements.

There's a reason why high rate servers don't sell items for 20-40x just because the XP rate is that high like you suggest you moron. Because over time that rate adds up, even in the first hunt, to ridiculous amounts of profits might I add. The economy ALWAYS has a way of balancing itself out, especially on this server because the rates aren't even a big enough change from RL Tibia to make a dog damn difference. Now STFU, I'm done replying to you and explaining to you morons why the rates are just fine and don't need to be higher than 1.whatever.

Last edited:
I never once blamed the XP rates for the reason behind mages being able to hunt beginner mobs earlier than other vocations, that would be a retarded accusation. Its self explanatory why mages dominate early in every version of Tibia. Also if you were a top lvl on RealOts I'd love to know your respected name because its obvious you don't know shit about Rl style oldschool servers.
Let me to you explain to you all you noobs so you can all STFU about why gold rates and item sale rates don't need to be increased because the XP is 3x...

Your argument is that item sales/gold should be the same rate as xp is received. Therefore 1 BP of chain armors should sell as much as 3 BP of chain armors (12k) and ect~.

Here is the problem in your retarded argument. SURPRISE! Equipment already sells for higher than level up AND sells for more money than the amount YOU put into the hunt, it always has on RL Tibia and always will work that way on any OT you play. That's how "profiting" from hunts and having "spending cash" exists, because the amount of money YOU make from hunts (loot bagging, collecting gold) will still and always will be more (if you're a smart hunter) than the amount of money you put into the hunt regardless of your level. There is virtually no difference between hunting minotaurs and becoming level 20 from a hunt and hunting minotaurs and only becoming level 15 from the same hunt because you're walking away from said hunt with PROFIT regardless of which way you cut the cake. Who has ever come back from a hunt, gotten more XP than they originally would have gotten, STILL profited and complained like;

You guys are retarded.

The act of taking said profit and multiplying it by 3 because "THE GOLD DROP RATE IS TOO LOW AND THE XP RATE IS 3x :'(" Is not only a retarded idea, but it would cripple the economy causing every player to make money in NO time. literally anyone capable of killing a minotaur would be rich, and every BR capable of regurgitating "BUY BP SDS 10K!!!" would be SDing the community down to 0 by the end of the week. YOU need to think about what you're saying and YOU need to use logic in your statements.

There's a reason why high rate servers don't sell items for 20-40x just because the XP rate is that high like you suggest you moron. Because over time that rate adds up, even in the first hunt, to ridiculous amounts of profits might I add. The economy ALWAYS has a way of balancing itself out, especially on this server because the rates aren't even a big enough change from RL Tibia to make a dog damn difference. Now STFU, I'm done replying to you and explaining to you morons why the rates are just fine and don't need to be higher than 1.whatever.
the fact that you think anyone is going to take the time to read that is further proof of how delusional u r ;/

@Nymphis
From my point of view it looks like you misunderstand it all. 2x gold drop makes you get like 10gp rather than 5gp if your lucky enought that the mob will even drop a few gold coins. Ruuska already agreed to this. It's better for the comminity if ppl can exp with less waste rather than waiting 30h for minos or dgs to be free.

@Nymphis
From my point of view it looks like you misunderstand it all. 2x gold drop makes you get like 10gp rather than 5gp if your lucky enought that the mob will even drop a few gold coins. Ruuska already agreed to this. It's better for the comminity if ppl can exp with less waste rather than waiting 30h for minos or dgs to be free.

You don't loot 5gps in a mob. Guards stil drop an avarage of 25 gold at 1x goldrate.

With 2x gold that's 50gold avg/guard plus the items they drop -> ez mode.
sure, with double gold it promotes people to hunt rotworms or similar gold mobs rather than minos, which is good.

What Nymphis is trying to say is even with 1x gold and 1x loot you will always go profit if you're not a retard.

I DONT KNOW WHY MY PHONE REFUSES TO LET GO OF CAPS LOCK BUT BEAR WITH ME ANYWAY.

DID YOU JUST SAY THAT 3 BP CHAIN ARE 12K? IN THAT CASE EACH ITEM WOULD BE 200GP. WHERE THE HELL DO YOU SELL CHAIN ARMORS FOR 200GP NYMPHIS? TELL ME OF THEM SECRET TRADEZ CUZ LAST TIME I CHECKED THEY WERE 40-60 GP.

Idc if anyone reads it or not. Just an over simplified explanation as to why some people don't know wtf they're talking about. Hopefully I can save another forum from some of these morons posting idiotic suggestions.

Exp: x3
Skill: x2
Mlvl: x2
Loot: 1,5x
Gold: 2x
Spawn: 1,5x

That's the end of discussion

@Nymphis

See you're not understanding what I'm getting at. Why do people think that since the XP is 3x and the gold is 1x they automatically don't profit from hunts anymore? Anyone with a brain cell left in their head can understand and make it so that that you always will profit hunting, especially at Minos and Dragons because it has been done and is done every day by people on RL tibia alone, better yet Realots.

The whole idea behind this server is to be long-term like RL Oldschool. People aren't thinking about how their suggestions will affect the community down the road. People also aren't taking the fact that the atk on weapons is higher, Wands and rods exist, and soft books exist, making it that much easier to profit and level. People just want everything handed to them. They won't make it past lvl 40 anyway so idk why I waste my time.

You don't loot 5gps in a mob. Guards stil drop an avarage of 25 gold at 1x goldrate.

With 2x gold that's 50gold avg/guard plus the items they drop -> ez mode.
sure, with double gold it promotes people to hunt rotworms or similar gold mobs rather than minos, which is good.

What Nymphis is trying to say is even with 1x gold and 1x loot you will always go profit if you're not a retard.
I was taking rots for an example. Bcuz they got average on 3-4 gold coins. Wouldn't hurt if they drop 6-8 gold coins. But I totally agree with you. Ruuska should only change gold drop of mobs that only/almost drops gold such as all kind of trolls, rots, larvas and scarabs. DGS would be even more popular with 2x gold drop. Then Im pretty sure every war/pking will take place at dwarf guards.

The best way is to split up the best hunting spots, making it possible to exp elsewhere than minos/dgs. Especially in the beginning.
@Nymphis I totally agree, I didn't get my point out the right way. I was thinking of low level mobs, not drags/dgs etc. Sorry

^ Yes, and that takes a lot of work. Rather just have low goldrate so it's actually a challenge to get gold.

You can all stop arguing about the rates. They are decided, though still adjustable for us if it gets too easy.

that rant of nymphis is all nice and stuff, but still it's not real-tibia and not intented to be. you will still have to attain players, with 1x a lot of noobs as you call them will leave the serv and you can have a private oldschool server all for yourself. you guys think 1x->2x goldrate means you're suddenly a rich bitch, you won't. 2x is low enough.

Ruuska how reporting botters works? antibot client? or we need cam it and post cam to forums? if so can you upload tibiacam to website or something..

Ruuska how reporting botters works? antibot client? or we need cam it and post cam to forums? if so can you upload tibiacam to website or something..
We'll have some solutions for that, but yea cam will be evidence enough once we've added that. Also CTRL + R works properly. We get logs on that, this way we can have an extra eye on that persons logs. But we'll come with solutions for botters, develop them during our journey :)

I'm sure Dennis has some good tips for that, he told me before that he knew about all botters. He just didn't care too much :p Logs tells a lot with these files

Last edited:

Your argument is that item sales/gold should be the same rate as xp is received. Therefore 1 BP of chain armors should sell as much as 3 BP of chain armors (4.2k) and ect~.

You guys are retarded.

Except, heres the difference you dumb mongol.

Lets say the serv is a 1x (all) rated server. I make 1 hunt. Lets say I profit 2k. Fine, 2k/1 hunt.

Now lets say the serv is a 3x(all) rated server. I make that same hunt, I get 3x worth the exp, 3x worth the profit. I do 3x LESS hunting.

If I were to go hunt on the 1x server, and take 3 hunts. Guess what? Assuming the theoretical occured (assuming each hunt was the exact same profit), which is what this 3x rate does by the way.... then you would do those same 3 hunts on the 1x server and end up with the EXACT same fucking lv/exp/cash as the person on the 3x server who did the 1x hunt.

IN OTHER WORDS, 1 HUNT ON A 3X SERVER IS WORTH 3 HUNTS ON A 1X SERVER. DO YOU GET IT YET EINSTEIN?

Do you not understand the point of a higher rate? Let me ask you something you ignorant, illiterate angry piece of garbage. What is a better ratio, 3/6 or 1/2? Oh? They are the same? You dont say... Now what about a 2/3 compared to 3/6. Are they the same?

The whole POINT to a proposal for equal rates, is to not fuck the "profit" levels that exist on a altered exp with the lootrate not the same. THATS the proposal. Weather or not you like it as your opinion does not belittle the concept nor does it prove it does not work. The proposal for a 3x rate all, is to achieve a rl profit level that goes up with your character. As you level up, you need more and more cash to gain at each lv. Having staggered loot/exp throws out that balance (going by rl tibia).

Your dumb if you say the proposal does not work for what it was meant to accomplish. Dumb and ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back