• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that, with soul points working, and runes costing so much mana. It's pure waste of time, besides why risk deletion for something so stupid? :)

People wont runebot to much. Use cheat to train skills on the other hand i can see people doing as there's no level nor soul requirment for it.

Xyvero no one wants to have the same rates on everything. What your saying is simple fucking math and we understand it. What we don't understand is what the fuck you're trying to prove as no one fucking agree's with your stupid idea.

Go play a highrate, fuck off and die.

Skill rate is supposed to be higher than magic level rate. If magic level is 2x then skills would be 3x... And Chain Armors for 200 gold each? This thread dragged out all the geniuses I see

Mhm i feel promoted after 5 hours in main then Chain armor 200gp each :X:X:X NEIN stop the stupid ides

People wont runebot to much. Use cheat to train skills on the other hand i can see people doing as there's no level nor soul requirment for it.

Xyvero no one wants to have the same rates on everything. What your saying is simple fucking math and we understand it. What we don't understand is what the fuck you're trying to prove as no one fucking agree's with your stupid idea.

Go play a highrate, fuck off and die.

At this point I just want to have a laugh as I hear your retorts. Never planned to play here.

p.s - Apparantly, you dont understand math.

Wsup with the 200gp chain armors? LOL They will not exist

it may seem as a waste of time: for someone! not for a bot. I believe there will definitely be some folks trying to make runes with a different char perhaps even in a different computer so their actual IP doesn't get traced. not counting those who are willing to bot by all means. I'm faithful we'll be able to see some fight against unfair gaming!

still waiting for the re-launch ; _ ;

spells section, fix houses 100%, rates 100% and then countdown? ;S

http://the-realots.net/ still goes to acc creator thing too

I said same thing for awhile man. If you just type in http://the-realots.net it brings you to account creator for the test server. You must use www to reach the real site.

Being that Original is now a mage server since frost's were added and it's just ue combos, there is nothing to do other than sit here and wait for Realots. Please make haste! :(

No need to flame, but yes of course. Full reset :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back