• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highscores will be implemented a bit later.
I think highscores is a priority at launch.

I want to know how I stand in the beginning days of the server more than any other times ;d

I think highscores is a priority at launch.

I want to know how I stand in the beginning days of the server more than any other times ;d
Yea, but atm we can't add those due to some complicated reasons. But who knows what happens today, tomorrow etc :)

If you can't get it up on friday host it another day. Which day it is does not matter too much, neither does the time since people from the US will play as well.

If you can't get it up on friday host it another day. Which day it is does not matter too much, neither does the time since people from the US will play as well.
This.

I'd rather have you get it like 95% polished, and then set a SOLID launch date (get the server on the otservlist and what not) and then have a 7 day countdown.

This.

I'd rather have you get it like 95% polished, and then set a SOLID launch date (get the server on the otservlist and what not) and then have a 7 day countdown.

The point of setting a 7days countdown is to advertise your server so everyone know's it's starting. This has already been done through otland and facebook with 400+ likes.

3days is probably enough.

It has taken way to long to get this server started. I hope it's the best freaking ot ever made or else I will be disappointed.

It has taken way to long to get this server started. I hope it's the best freaking ot ever made or else I will be disappointed.
Quality takes time. You people need to relax and treat it like it deserves to be treated. Like an excellent piece of work in progress. Chill the hell out.

I really like how the lootrate makes it not too easy to obtain items, but at the same time is not as rough as in tibia. So actually you wouldn't have items like boh in under 5 minutes in most cases..

I can already tell you that the people workin on the server are workin really hard, I got my resources, hopefully they will fix the current problems and give out the ETA.

Imo you should wait with launching untill Originaltibia dies. It can take maybe 1-2 weeks

Hopefully not this Friday, No swedish guys with thier mind set straight will have time for an OT this friday... FOOTBALL

I rather wait 3 more month than have it launched not ready. At least 7 days notice should be given to all players. Everyone know its "coming soon" but with 3 days notice people might already planned a trip or w/e.

Please start it on friday so everyone can get a head start on Khaldtor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back