• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1x loot is extremely low on realots.

1x loot on f.e originaltibia is for example around 3-4x loot compared to realots.

I hope it's 2x loot.

2x lootrate is too high with this exprate. 1.5x for all loot or 1.5x loot 2x gold imo

2x lootrate is too high with this exprate. 1.5x for all loot or 1.5x loot 2x gold imo

It's all about probabilities we're talking about in here.

In stock RealOTs monsters, for a Demon to drop a magic plate armor is 1/1000 (Without putting luck in count, you would have to kill 1000 demons to loot one).

1x is loot is good cuz we can atleast feel how it was back in days about looting items. But to not be to poor the gold rate should be 2x.

1x is loot is good cuz we can atleast feel how it was back in days about looting items. But to not be to poor the gold rate should be 2x.

no way to loot 1.5 , u remember realots from iryont? everywhere waste dragon etc

1.5 loot rate is the best option and he can add 1.5 gold rate so it will be perfect

i know it was waste as hell. But still imo it should be only gold highered :p

2x gold will make most of the monsters to always drop gold.

when is the website comming online? Saturday 1h before launch or?

longterm server=rare loot should stay rare...

should really be 1x with gold doubled.

The current programmer is gettin' ddosed ( I cannot spoil the name who's ddosin him ) but its an old concurent to RealOTS, so they'll hopefully get the website and exp rates reseted and fixed untill tomorrow.

why not release the name of the main programmer?

would make realots look 100x better ;d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back