• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im glad this server is dead, it was rushed when it shouldnt, all fags who voted for 16 eat my huge cock and ruuska too for pathetic administrator

im glad this server is dead, it was rushed when it shouldnt, all fags who voted for 16 eat my huge cock and ruuska too for pathetic administrator
chill out brah, it's 10 hours.

Can still redeem themselves imo.

If they fuck it up again, ye I won't play.

nah, bad image already on administator team+it could have suceeded a lot, but those retards need to spam administrator to rush with the server when its not even done, ATLEAST PUT SOMEONE IN TOUCH OF SERVER AND NOT EVERYONE SLEEPING AFTER 1h OF LAUNCHING SERVER

pathetic administration

It's been too long, should just reset it.

Indeed, server should just be shutdown, reset and make a proper launch on friday the 22th when all the issues are resolved, and the security is thusfar handled that it can withstand DDOS.
This is the most fair solution to this unreasonable server start.

As far as we've investigated the problem the server has not been ddosed, it was a other concern so if we want to fix this error then I Think we need to reboot the server data and then everythign will vanish, which will not be good.
So we have a question:
If we reboot and Everything resets and we make veryone who had an account gettin lvl 8 straight to main? What would you think about that?

We can do it immediate, but then we need our programmer to just save all players first, so I'd recon a hour more or less. I am not sure, or else you wait untill next SS and we can give double the exp tomorrow whole day?

As far as we've investigated the problem the server has not been ddosed, it was a other concern so if we want to fix this error then I Think we need to reboot the server data and then everythign will vanish, which will not be good.
So we have a question:
If we reboot and Everything resets and we make veryone who had an account gettin lvl 8 straight to main? What would you think about that?
no

fuck that shit

you fuckers better give us our:

-2x fucking gold drop
-1x fucking loot
-enchant fucking weapons
-everyone level 1
-countdown on website
-5x exp on first day

this is the best fucking solution.

the website isn't even functional.

no online list? houses don't work, forums suck.

fucking listen to me faggots.

well I understand what your trying to accomplish with giving everyone level 8. But I can assure you that this server will be even more ruined that it is right now.
People are frustrated and if they get level 8 now for free they will guaranteed logg in get the wands and start killing everyone.

My suggestion is:
Make reset, give everyone a wooden shield in the begining and make 6x experience for 24 hours or likely. The kaos in main will not be survivable. PLEASE don't give ferry to main!

Also note that starting the server now in the middle of night will get people to be mad when they wake up. Alot of people went to sleep in hope the server will be online when they are back up again. Letting those few who logg in right now 6x free exp until rest comes online is unfair.
Make it like 10 tmrw morning or something.

no

fuck that shit

you fuckers better give us our:

-2x fucking gold drop
-1x fucking loot
-enchant fucking weapons
-everyone level 1
-countdown on website
-5x exp on first day

this is the best fucking solution.

the website isn't even functional.

no online list? houses don't work, forums suck.

fucking listen to me faggots.

Nobody is forcing you to play this server, so if you dont like the way they dealing with problems you should gtfo with your negative toughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back