• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mex is that why ur team run around and rook ur charS? :::>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz boring noob
??
Dude it took 1 hour to make level 100 it was fucking noob ot and dude most of you was below level 60 after getting rooked
Expstage with to big steps r boring, 10x is perfect stage from 30 then its perfect mid rate and he should higher lootrate abit
you even got kicked as commander from your team HAHAHAHAH
who got kicked from comanding??

Well fuck that, great ot, but host is very unreliable, aint gna play a 3x and pay for a prem when hosts dont even know basics such as ANTI HACK & DDOS PROECTION HEHEHE.
pize!

Idc about reset , i was 15pally with 45+dist. Just give information to the community when the release is, people have been waiting 20h+ for information.

Well fuck that, great ot, but host is very unreliable, aint gna play a 3x and pay for a prem when hosts dont even know basics such as ANTI HACK & DDOS PROECTION HEHEHE.
pize!

i know right, even tibia.com/hon and other games dont know the basics!

Everyone go to original tibia midtime all bans removed all rs removes ( not frags ) okolnir added and exp rate after 90 is changed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best h rate ever seriously .

Btw really hillarious sylar, we got to main before you. And you claim u were first in main haha...

actually he didnt give it to me, i was trolling. I got it from another source that is avaiable for everyone and everyone can get the files but not everyone knows how to find it out :)
I believe i would host realots better with Punio programmer and Tampon the mapper. We are working on it already.
Slepy frajerze bez zasad na chuj sie spinasz na otlandzie jak chcesz to zaraz bedziesz skakal z giewontu na butle ty kurwo z zarzopialą mordą.

Agreed okolnir is really bad, I told him to atleast make buddel at senja with no pz to travel all the way - now its a new city and okolnir is new oasis tomb GG WP
pz locked for 5 ages in okolnir gzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

If they make everyone level 8 its just gnna be disaster, people with biggest team will be able to just wand solo people to death and dominate whole cities. If there's rook again atleast people will be given a fair chance to make it to main faster and thereby get a little headstart to people in big numbers..

just delete all account and chill for 1 week without tibia. Sound like a good plan to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back