• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. Launching soon! Playable from the USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree have the loot rates low, only noobs who cant lvl want higher lootrate f.e xyvero with 200 gps for viking helm and 70gp ea rotworm lol

I had a short break from this thread and it seems discussion is much calmer now :)
Thats good!

One point I would like to bring - Does Administration lied to us during the "downtime"?

First time they've said it was DDOS and Ruuska was not able to connect due to DDOS.
Second version was that there was a storm and bla bla bla
Third (current) is that there was a hardware failure.

It is a bit concerning...

I had a short break from this thread and it seems discussion is much calmer now :)
Thats good!

One point I would like to bring - Does Administration lied to us during the "downtime"?

First time they've said it was DDOS and Ruuska was not able to connect due to DDOS.
Second version was that there was a storm and bla bla bla
Third (current) is that there was a hardware failure.

It is a bit concerning...
There was definitely some DDoS on the proxies, but it was mostly a hardware failure.

Everyone is crying and trying so hard to decide on what's best for the economy.

Why not just leave everything 1x as a CIP Server? lmfao

this is what I would say but, nobody wants to have 1x the exp. If you increase everything at the same rate, its just a sped up 1x server in every aspect. People don't get that part I guess

this is what I would say but, nobody wants to have 1x the exp. If you increase everything at the same rate, its just a sped up 1x server in every aspect. People don't get that part I guess

I guess no one gets that part since it's never been used.

You don't see a 10x OT have 10x lootrate.

1x everything = long Rookgaard feeling, super long-term, good and hard economy. lolz.

Few possible fixes (assuming admins agree its an issue)

1. Increase total gold drop possible by 3. Rot drops 0-25 normally (2 piles the other can be 0-10 i beleive) so make it 0-75 for one pile, 0-30 for the 2nd. Doesnt automatically give you your gold, but does add some help.
2. Increase sell price of 'lower loots' 3x. A viking helmet normally is 66, increase it to 198.
3. Slightly increase % chance of lesser loots.
4. Slightly tweek rare loots. Skull staff from 6k-8k. Something small.

I always hated the fact that you would take lv 40-80 in dwarf guards and you really would not be able to sustain a few deaths on your character, while normally you would and 1 or 2 deaths wouldnt really set you back. While you exp'd always smart and profitably (I always did) you still would not be able to retain a decent economy to enable you to have a fun /wastey hunt every once in a while without totally screwing your next one. This comes from a guy who mainly plays knight or paladin, always hunts guards or profitable tombs, mintwallin and only drags when much higher lv. My econ was still trash. Sometimes worse than other players who did wastey hunts due to them getting lucky on loot.

Dude you have no idea wtf you're talking about that's why nobody is taking you seriously. Do you have any idea how OP mages would be early game if you could sell beginner items for 3x? Or how ridiculous upping the gold drop to 3X would be? You could profit on gold alone going on a single hydra hunt. None of your suggestions are fair or make sense. Also on a side note, if you played RealOts before you would know how ridiculously easier it is to profit on a Knight given the ATK bonus and enchantment capabilities. This is why noobs who never played RealOts shouldn't be giving suggestions.

The idea here is to have xp rates reasonably higher than RL Tibia but keep the RPG difficult like it should be. XP rates and any form of loot rates shouldn't automatically be the same >.>

2x gold 1x loot 3x exp, that's low/rpg enough. You still have to attain some players otherwise you will be the only player (read: "HARDCORE REAL OLDSCHOOL RPGER") thats online.

1x everything = long Rookgaard feeling, super long-term, good and hard economy. lolz.

fuck off to your replicate bullshit server that will never come online. mr know-all stop being sarcastic on the server that you're trying to replicate.

2x gold 1x loot 3x exp, that's low/rpg enough. You still have to attain some players otherwise you will be the only player (read: "HARDCORE REAL OLDSCHOOL RPGER") thats online.

fuck off to your replicate bullshit server that will never come online. mr know-all stop being sarcastic on the server that you're trying to replicate.

I know I put down maaaaaaany people with my server, but it will come online someday when I finish updating the website.

But I'm just saying that people are crying and complaining, if they want old rookgaard feelings, long-term, slow economy, then keep it 1x or 1.5x, it will be the most serious 7.7 server.

Dude you have no idea wtf you're talking about that's why nobody is taking you seriously. Do you have any idea how OP mages would be early game if you could sell beginner items for 3x? Or how ridiculous upping the gold drop to 3X would be? You could profit on gold alone going on a single hydra hunt. None of your suggestions are fair or make sense. Also on a side note, if you played RealOts before you would know how ridiculously easier it is to profit on a Knight given the ATK bonus and enchantment capabilities. This is why noobs who never played RealOts shouldn't be giving suggestions.

The idea here is to have xp rates reasonably higher than RL Tibia but keep the RPG difficult like it should be. XP rates and any form of loot rates shouldn't automatically be the same >.>

So according to you, Mages are SUPER OP on real tibia (oldschool) at lower lvs, because its 1x gold, 1x loot, 1x exp. SO overpowered.

Last edited:

LOL seriously, he doesn't realize how childish he looks, would never play a server with someone so immature.

But yeah 3x exp, 1x loot, 2x gold drop for the 9999999 time

I don't like him for what he did in the past but Ryan is right with his rates. 110%. 2x gold 1x loot 3x exp, and if that still isn't good enough 1.5x loot but I would say 2x gold 1x loot 3x exp.

I want

3x exp
1.5x loot
2x gold

but seems like the majority wants 1x so i suppose i'll have to accept :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom