• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt any Gm would share private msgs with community its private for a reason. But you are probably desperate trying proove you are good gm but this way its just shame.

BlackD-Mex strikes again hahaha ;(((( ruuskaaa forgive meee aahahahahah <LOL>
Thanks ruuska for showing it to the community, profesional GM.

So the first botter from GGWP is caught. Who is next on the list? I think vladimir fking 100 ek not possible manual in this time

I'm fine with that he showed it on public forum atleast now i got confirmation he is emotional in everything he does just like a kid.

bann vladimir he is botting all day but he is watching screen all time so he does not get banned. Im serious a friend of him told that to me, but i wont say names.

What can gm do? I was botting long time aswell and he couldnt prove it even if he was 100% sure im botting. Bot 1 char and u wont get caught thats what i know from experience, but instead i've botted 4 knights in same time with same ip so it was just matter of time to get deleted.

BlackD-Mex strikes again hahaha ;(((( ruuskaaa forgive meee aahahahahah <LOL>
Thanks ruuska for showing it to the community, profesional GM.
Mex always botting, he just acts like he never do it and everyone else is big botters lol : D

I'm fine with that he showed it on public forum atleast now i got confirmation he is emotional in everything he does just like a kid.
Are you sure you can get over your deletion? "Omg you deleted my lvl 8s too :(" "Pls i learned my lesson" "Pls unban" : D

bann vladimir he is botting all day but he is watching screen all time so he does not get banned. Im serious a friend of him told that to me, but i wont say names.
Well, i guess you have screenshots about this?

Anyone else think mex is actually the biggest botter in oldschool community and also the lammest player?

note: to make your choice you should take care he has mentally retarded schizophrenia

depends on what bot/macro you use, if someone botting lvls or runes on any server, tbh I dont give a shit but using bot to kill other people or using it in pvp/war is kinda lame.

Anyway stop flame eachother, everyone using something these days.. so who cares if someone botted on an unserious server likes this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back