• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But i dont know who is more lame me or the ones who take this server serious even trough they know everyone is botting and its race of rats who bots more :D Btw. the ones who call me botter are botting on realots aswell, but hipocrisy is normal nowadays.

btw, worst hosted Realots ever, not serious GM, probably abusing power ingame, helping his friends etc.. haha

depends on what bot/macro you use, if someone botting lvls or runes on any server, tbh I dont give a shit but using bot to kill other people or using it in pvp/war is kinda lame.

Anyway stop flame eachother, everyone using something these days.. so who cares if someone botted on an unserious server likes this one
Awesome see Taze speaking about how lame botting is while you have been using aimbot etc in Outcast & several other servers : D

btw, worst hosted Realots ever, not serious GM, probably abusing power ingame, helping his friends etc.. haha
at least he's trying. what more can we really ask of him? we already know that he is inexperienced

never used any kind of bot, once got deleted cus I shared the account, even Qutor knows it

Thanks mex for ur sincerity,...i apologize its true you dont care about this bot server its only rats botters playing i thought u didnt want to come back ever as you said to ruuska, sorry i missunderstood you i have veryyy hipocrisy

trying is not enough to host Realots, if you are going to host such server you need to have alot experience, he failed from day 1 anyway, nice try

Thanks mex for ur sincerity,...i apologize its true you dont care about this bot server its only rats botters playing i thought u didnt want to come back ever as you said to ruuska, sorry i missunderstood you i have veryyy hipocrisy
If u were a bit smarter u would understand my "crying" it was just a trick to get chars back.

Guys Ruuska is doing a great job to keep oldschool community alive. No need to critizice him at all as he is banning every botter he finds, as a 105 MS yesterday aswell.

In my modest opinion, this server has more potential and will stay longer than TibiaNic, RealOTs cant be beaten by any other server if the administration keeps doing a great job.

People saying this is just a bot-server is people from TibiaNic who wants to give Ruuska a bad reputation. Moreover the botters have been reduced A LOT, i could say only the 2 or 3% of the community are botting nowadays.

Please Ruuska do not listen to haters such as Mex, Taze or any others i have reading in previous pages, they just want to give you a bad reputation.

Please Ruuska do not listen to haters such as Mex, Taze or any others i have reading in previous pages, they just want to give you a bad reputation.
Mex is sad because he got caught
FDQxHtc.jpg

You are stating on the private message that you would like to play again without botting? Why you lie?
I wouldnt bot would be stupid to bot again that chars. That i would stop boting was honest atleast.

I wouldnt bot would be stupid to bot again that chars. That i would stop boting was honest atleast.
Atleast you are a honest botter, im proud of you son. Thing is you still want to play the server even after all the bullshit you have thrown to the server and administration

i didnt throw any bulshit againts the server or administration at all before he decided to make fun of me in public proving in same time he is just a kid. Im not going to waste my time on this server to play manually when there is 50% of the server botting to gain cash. If i was going to start here once again from 0 i would do it in same way as before. Also i feel bad for war players here im sure i would not enjoy fighting here due to bot thing its just to easy to open aimbot and i believe ppl will use it in war. But its enough offtopic. bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back