• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[The Netherlands] RealOTs 7.7 custom client. ONLINE! (Playable in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
we will see if after months when server will be empty like tibianic was if after lets say year anyone will come back like they came back to tibianic.

we will see if after months when server will be empty like tibianic was if after lets say year anyone will come back like they came back to tibianic.
aslong people have chars on it (unlike you) to war on and have fun on. mostly they come back at some point. depends if there is a reason for ofc.

Kurwa Mex weź skończ już pierdolić głupoty, bo spamujesz tu i robisz z siebie idiotę. Myślałem, że jesteś mądrzejszy. Jak się skończy RealOTS to po prostu skończę grać w ogóle w tą grę. Póki co RealOTS istnieje i gra tam satysfakcjonująca mnie liczba graczy. Skończ się wpierdalać w temat. Jak jesteś tak zajarany tibianiciem to spierdalaj tam grać i wypowiadaj się na forum tibianica, a nie tutaj.

@ontopic:

RED SKULL punishment reduced from 30 to 15 days!

Exura Gran is now available for knights!
Tutor Feature added, you will soon be able to apply!
House prices reduced with 50%!
Redskull Punishment reduced from 30days to 15days!

Bump.
Rly nice server for me but I do not understand idea of enchanting legs. Is it needed? :p

It's still fine. Just leave it if u bored guys. Many peoples still playing and usually it's 100 + online.

All to tibianic.org

Total of 474 players are currently playing on our server.

You all claim you want a true oldschool experience, well here it is.

All to tibianic.org

Total of 474 players are currently playing on our server.

You all claim you want a true oldschool experience, well here it is.
it truly is the best oldschool experience

Spiders-Teaser.gif

2zo.gif

really?​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back