• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The new server, suggestions from players, eh?

We expect the server with lower experience rate to be up at Friday next week.

My post up was just to hear something from talaturen, nice work for me :peace:.

Im starting advertise so dont screw up

We won't screw up, we're currently thinking what to name it and then we will start mass advertising it everywhere.

Im interested to know if the new server will involve real paralyze within the pvp... if so then get it going. Plus it would be nice to get an idea of the exp rates your considering?

Ye, make sure they're not TOOOOOOOOO low and the name should be attractive, fearsome, but not too flashy.

Talaturen how's the vocation balance, paralyze, and most of all the dash is it overpowered like softcores?

I will if you explain the difference with paralyze on our servers and paralyze on CipSoft's servers.

I sent you a private message with a cam tala~ with an example of how paralze is working on other popular servers. Get back to me asap. Its basically quicker to heal ur paralyze manually as scripts dont work because when you become paralyzed, for example if your moving, you will continue being paralyzed for that sqm.

we will be opening two servers, one a bit more unserious than icechaw (with teleports to areas from temples and perhaps trainers too), and another with slightly lower experience than softcores. Donations are always disabled on our servers in the first days, but we will try to limit the benefits of donations even more so it doesn't get too unfair for players who don't want to donate. I don't think we will demand players to pay for premium though.

The main reason why we don't get new players on our current servers is because new players see that there are very high levels on the servers already and have no chance to become one of the more powerful players. For that reason it is also possible that we will set a max level limit on the new servers, that limit would be set at some level where we know players are only using cavebot to gain more levels.

make acc reset on icechaw!

Everything is as it planned (start friday), cause there is no server to fight right now and this week is a best moment.

Back