• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The new server, suggestions from players, eh?

I'd like u GM's open a Warcore.
But not the ex-server, I mean on first Warcore u created.
The one with high exp and strong UE's...
I was playing that when I was tired of exping xD (on SoftcoreS)

HELLL YEAH i remember 1 day i played warcore i got lvl 600 so fast and itt was so fun a lvl 824 trying to kill me and the next day i tryid to login warcore IT WAS CLOSED i loved that server i will play again that server if u guys do the same SAME warcore.

Which of the following methods do you suggest?

1. Paralyze is automatically cured 1 second after healing spell was casted.
2. Spells casted within 1 second after player was paralyzed will not cure paralyze.
3. The player has to move at least 1 SQM before the player can cure paralyze.

Or do you suggest anything else?

2. Spells casted within 1 second after player was paralyzed will not cure paralyze.

I'd say 2.

But I'd prefere something like 0.5Sec after Haste and 1sec after Healing or 1sec after haste and 2 sec after heal.

Something liek that. Lets make a test week. Every day new paralyze ;P Untill Friday where we'll find the best method for the new server

All server got 1 option and i think its the right option.
Also loot rate x3 and it will be ok gogogogo i cant wait

thorcore.otland.net gogoogog

And security, most retards like sasir might ping this server so you have to think about some firewall

Last edited:
How the paralyzed should be:
the paralyze is removed when you haste but if you are in a step you are still paralyzed untill you have finished that step

I can test all 3 of those for you if you want me to.
Btw, you should come up with a homepage/server name soon, so people could illegally advertise the server on random OT boards.

All server got 1 option and i think its the right option.
Also loot rate x3 and it will be ok gogogogo i cant wait

thorcore.otland.net gogoogog

And security, most retards like sasir might ping this server so you have to think about some firewall

I seriously do not like 3x on a low exp server, rather have 2...

Should be hard and fightfull...

© 2008 - 2010 Design, Mapping & Programming by Feloth, Hani, Talaturen and by Kornholijo.

Cool :)

Yes, you can create accounts and characters from now.

So people would notice that he is new;p

Kornholijo has been helping us a lot with our servers and his name has been standing on both IceChaw and SoftCores website since we changed the layout ~2-3 months ago. :)

Yes, you can create accounts and characters from now.

Kornholijo has been helping us a lot with our servers and his name has been standing on both IceChaw and SoftCores website since we changed the layout ~2-3 months ago. :)

I didn't notice it untill now xD

I'll be gone at Friday & Saturday:( Can't play :'(

Back
Top Bottom