• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The new server, suggestions from players, eh?

If you played the first days in iriana you would have enough cash to buy a premium rune, it cost only 60k

and second, don't you wanna spend 1 euro/dollar for premium?
Well the premium thingy is maybe not the best idea but atleast something...

The OT's are always best when they are just started, iriana ain't that bad now... no donations things...

If you played the first days in iriana you would have enough cash to buy a premium rune, it cost only 60k

The OT's are always best when they are just started, iriana ain't that bad now... no donations things...

Without donations the server wont go anywhere,

Nowdays donations keep the server online.

I didn't say it was going to be donation-free

I said no UBER DONATIONS ITEMS, still you have just been on icechaw from since it started, you know nothing...

oh lol it costs ingame cash. Sorry I stopped Iriana v2 after 3 days where there havent been the donations with pacc days yet. I thought you just get those runes via donations

It should not decrease players, we won't set it at a level where it will affect fair players. We will also, just like you said, advertise the new servers a week before launching them.

Well yea, if you tactically think a few steps ahead, it's good. If you're going to fix the limit, then it should be based somewhat on the online time of the current players.

buying premium shit sucks.. if that comes to the new servers does it mean it will change on other servers to?

The new server with low exp rate must be copy of iriana, otherwise it will be again 100 ppl max

And dont even dare to put exp scrolls on this server

@Up
You dont know how it works, first premium you are buying and after your buying for tibia cash. On iriana i have to bot 30 minutes to get premium for 7 days.

If u want a lot of polacks just contact me i know what they like :D.

Last edited:
I think the reason why Softcores isnt growing is because its not PVP-E. The new servers should DEFINATELY be PVP-enforced, but make it like 50% of the exp to be sure rooking botchars isnt interesting.

I'd like u GM's open a Warcore.
But not the ex-server, I mean on first Warcore u created.
The one with high exp and strong UE's...
I was playing that when I was tired of exping xD (on SoftcoreS)

LOL DONT MAKE DONATION FOR PREMIUM LOL
better make dunation items but dont make donation for premium -.-

The old iriana was good. But not good enough. I still didn't like it pretty much cause of the imbaness of the donations. The server should be made to stay up for a while, this means that there shouldn't be the possibility to donate for addons, which would give the server a bit more RPG style.

The new iriana is bullshit in my eyes cause you got to donate to have premium accounts. If I wanna donate to get premium accounts I go play real tibia! Real Tibia stays longer and the amount of people is bigger.. Well I know Iriana is a sick server but watch the amount of players at this moment right now. It's 367.

Wasn't it about 700 like 1 week ago?

That's what you get with your Iriana. Softcores had after beeing up 7months still about 250 or more players, which is proven due to a SS of mine which was posted by my RL on the Screenshot section like 2 weeks ago. 277 in april. 400 players at november at the start. Iriana lost more than 350players in 1 week..
Do you really think people will donate several month even when there's no action.
Im not sure if you know the Iriana teams that good but they always change the servers. Like Eternity (used to be softcorians who met new people on softcores/twinforce and started being a "new OT team")
Teams like Natural Dread Killaz or Congloment. They were playing on all Albania severs and all quite good servers only for the first month. Then they went on a new server.

I wouldn't like to play on a 1 month server again cause you gotta be online fucking long in the first period.

Well, my opinion!

Couldnt say it better myself.
Thats just so true :).

As you said, iriana sux. Sure there was alot of players online in the start. But it goes down to fast. Theres alot players online now after that reset to, but wont be for long ^^.
And just look at Albania, that server was very popular in the start, never seen an ot with that bunch of active players before. But what happened? After some months there was like 3-10 players online. Thats sick.

OT: Please dont set premium as a donation, that would seriously suck lol.

only good old softcores... new character ... and all is ok "normal pvp" no pvpe because bot character rook ....and war is no good

Talaturen when will you launch the new server? I'm looking forward to this. But I dont want the dash to be like softcores, make paralyze alot stronger, and balance all the vocations fairly.

Back