• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The-RealOTS 7.7 CiPSoft US & EU Transfers

When would you like us to bring up RealOTS

• In two weeks!

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • In one week

Votes: 20 62.5%

• Total voters
Travelling with PZ is literally the dumbest thing ever.

If you take PZ in ank for example, you should be trapped on that continent and not be able to travel by boat to carlin and to run to MOLS/demona or something stupid.
yea which is good it, allows people to survive and lets people regroup easier and stuff, if a ek or rp take pz in any city, it would be so easy to kill them since they have no options to travel around. It just adds another dimension to pvp making it extra fun, its what i believe i think not allowing it limits pvp so much makes it boring!

yea which is good it, allows people to survive and lets people regroup easier and stuff, if a ek or rp take pz in any city, it would be so easy to kill them since they have no options to travel around. It just adds another dimension to pvp making it extra fun, its what i believe i think not allowing it limits pvp so much makes it boring!
Well this is all irrelevant discussion, as I guarantee it's going to be hosted in EU first, but perhaps after that fails they will open the USA server.

Only problem is that trust will be lost when the EU server fails, and the hype will be gone resulting in a less populated USA server as well.

just host it in the USA, what would make you think people are going to play it over the other 5 oldschool eu servers

Well this is all irrelevant discussion, as I guarantee it's going to be hosted in EU first, but perhaps after that fails they will open the USA server.

Only problem is that trust will be lost when the EU server fails, and the hype will be gone resulting in a less populated USA server as well.
yea true that i really hopes hes smart enough to realize that it will be way more successful in usa

The most important one is keep the community updated..

I think you're going too far with 2x loot, Upgrading it to 200% it's alot for a long-term server, without mention it would be a mage server because even noobs will profit without ever touch a lootbag also the big PG mages will be able to do after lvl 100 it's insane.. just imagine a lvl 60 sorc with loot 2x + shitload of mfs + morthur is 250 only(SD 880) + hydras + blocker = only matter of days to reach lvl 100 this way you will PG and profit like crazy. With 1x loot there are other options and it's funnier cus you will try your luck doing it and sometimes your profit will be positive and others negative, PG loosing your cash or profit doing something else that doesn't give alot of exp atleast till you reach an high level.
We will be already on advantage even with 1x loot. I guess it's the main reason Dennis added extra hitpoints to all weapons above 30 attack and a newer ammo for paladins.

Also making Redskull time around 7 or 15 days instead of 30 will eventually help you in the long run.
@Thread Just saw your new flash page at http://the-realots.net and I find it good and clean :) good luck!

10 most important STEPS to make perfect RealOTS
v

1)
ADVERTISEMENT
You should start since NOW promoting your server on:
- otservlist (on promoted servers list)
- facebook (+special free premium days to facebook users who advertise on facebook)
- otland and other open tibia forums

2) Experience stages:
0-50 x6
51-70 x5
71-80 x4
81-100 x3
101-150 x2
151- x1

2) Anti-bot client
3) Magic-rate: x3
4) Skill-rate: x4
5) Loot-rate: x2
6) Gold-rate: x2,5
7) Rashid
8) PoI Dragon Lords
9) Some new custom rare items
10) Higher unjust amount for RS

^
10 most important STEPS to success with RealOTS files

I approve your post, but 0-50 being x6 is too much for a long term server, it's okay for a fun long-term.

1x loot is good. its easy to make profit on this client 7.7 , asfter lvl 100 you make profit everwhere , 1x or MAX 1,5 loot rate is good

Still waiting on whether it will be hosted in USA FIRST, or EU FIRST.

Agreed with the above posts.

10 most important things to make perfect RealOTS
v

1)
ADVERTISEMENT
- facebook (+special free premium days to facebook users who advertise on facebook)
- OTland and other open tibia forums

2) Experience stages:
0-50 x5
51-80 x4
81-100 x3
101-150 x2
151- x1

3) Anti-bot client
4) Magic-rate: x3
5) Skill-rate: x4
6) Loot-rate: x1,5
7) Gold-rate: x2
8) Rashid
9) PoI Dragon Lords
10) Red Skull - 14 days instead of 30

^
10 most important things to success with RealOTS files

Last edited:
10 most important things to make perfect RealOTS
v

1)
ADVERTISEMENT
- OTland and other open tibia forums

2) Experience stages:
0-50 x5
51-80 x4
81-100 x3
101-150 x2
151- x1

3) Anti-bot client
4) Magic-rate: x3
5) Skill-rate: x4
6) Loot-rate: x1,5
7) Gold-rate: x2
8) Rashid
9) PoI Dragon Lords
10) Red Skull - 14 days instead of 30

^
10 most important things to success with RealOTS files

Still too much, 5 times faster is too op.

Hello community, my opinion is let the rate experience on 3x and then x2 after lvl 100 or 120 that rpg feel its okay , but isn't fun with the RS system i totally disagree with it. If reach 7 frags on 24 hrs u get banned with a lot of players there ofc gonna be there makes non sense.

Still too much, 5 times faster is too op.

And resetting the server 50 odd times is too UP. 5x exp doesn't even begin to cancel out the effects of 1 reset, but it's a start.

Exp stages are naturally flawed, don't bother with them "Oh yeah, the exp rate just got a little harder, really feels more fun now". If you want to increase the difficulty of a game, making it take longer to reach the part where it gets better isn't the proper way of doing it. Static exp is the way to go.

Back