• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The-RealOTS 7.7 CiPSoft US & EU Transfers

When would you like us to bring up RealOTS

• In two weeks!

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • In one week

Votes: 20 62.5%

• Total voters
And you europeans got some many ots and clearly can't fucking stick to 1, as we all seen and learned why not give usa a chance at it some real players and pvpers!!!! US PVP > EUROPEAN PVP Yea boy

I have no other choice than to play on Tibianic/EU oldschool server.

I am not alone, there are a LOT of players forced to play Tibianic as well since no good olschool is available in USA.

Okay I understand. I have no idea how big the demand for an oldschool-server in U.S is. Seems weird that there currently are no good servers (haven't checked this) since people could easily make money (depending on the demand)

Its to late for RealOTS. Last version didnt work - it had a lot of players from the start trying it out but after some months the avg amount of players online was like 60-80 and it decreased from there. People cba to start lowrates anymore, they only want highrate and war and for the people who do enjoy lowrate/RPG they are most probably on Tibianic.

Its to late for RealOTS. Last version didnt work - it had a lot of players from the start trying it out but after some months the avg amount of players online was like 60-80 and it decreased from there. People cba to start lowrates anymore, they only want highrate and war and for the people who do enjoy lowrate/RPG they are most probably on Tibianic.
Has potential in USA - no potential in EU.

You should host it in USA,

also question:
Mana for hmm is 240 e.t.c right? it's the high mana rates to create runes on here?

No thanks.

7.4 is gay as fuck, everyone just farms runes.

Wish decent would tell us whether he's going to host in USA first or not, so I could stop wasting my time in here if it's going to be EU.

Just host in as it was before without any stupid coversations which client and which host to choose, muricans will always cry for US host also we will do for EU. What about setting an ETA?

The problem is its ALOT more expensive to protect yourself than to DDOS nowdays. If you want to bring a server down, you can with some money. Blizzard had DDOS problems for weeks some months ago, BLIZZARD. If they can't protect themselves, how should a normal OT do it? The proxies is a great protection as they need to ddos all the proxies at once, wich costs alot more than just one adress.
Get a cisco firewall, simple as that.
Most dedicateds or atleast the real ones should give you one.
Cisco firewall migitates the ddos attacks back to the sender ;)

i think some changes are needed to be made! 7.72 pvp sucks just for 1 simple reason NO BOAT TRAVELING which is so lame

will post a ETA soon, we will host in US and EU will let you know more about everything soon

Back