• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The-RealOTS 7.7 CiPSoft US & EU Transfers

When would you like us to bring up RealOTS

• In two weeks!

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • In one week

Votes: 20 62.5%

• Total voters
Well if you are from US then dont mind about the Eu server since it wont have anything to do with the US one :) problem solved, Even if we make only a US server i highly doubt that the EU ppl will come to it when there is lots of eu servers with better latency.

Well if you are from US then dont mind about the Eu server since it wont have anything to do with the US one :) problem solved, Even if we make only a US server i highly doubt that the EU ppl will come to it when there is lots of eu servers with better latency.
you create a problem by having two separate servers, it's going to 100% fail if you do this

Just say if it's going to be in USA or Europe so I can either stop visiting this thread, or get excited to play.

Jesus christ.

Simples, faça uma pesquisa perguntando às pessoas qual servidor eles preferem a existir primeiro ou único, EUA ou UE

novamente pena do Inglês, eu sou brasileiro! :)
e eu quero servidor US! : D

Simples, faça uma pesquisa perguntando às pessoas qual servidor eles preferem a existir primeiro ou único, EUA ou UE

novamente pena do Inglês, eu sou brasileiro! :)
e eu quero servidor US! : D
as said in the thread, not many brs are on this forum

I didn't read all posts in here, but i would really like to see tasks this time.

And theese tasks does not have to bee like all tasks on every ot atm. Could be special tasks for mages/paladins/knights giving different stuffs. (+1 skill, eq parts, enchant on your weapon etc.) instead of "kill 500 xx get yy exp/money"

why, boat traps are retarded and it makes wars a mess, such an advantage for fast mages
you can easily avoid boat traps by just making it a random spot when you go on boat! and it makes wars more interesting so boring when your limited to no map! and it gives every1 a chance to survive lol say an ek is pzed in carlin hes pretty much dead with no chance of escape

Should just make an exhaust for traveling with PZ.. This way 1 player can still fight in cities ank/dara without being fucked if he gets a frag. Say.. 15 seconds before you can travel again. This prevents boat hopping (Really fucking gay) but allows solo actions and escapes. When traveling by boat with PZ it tp's you to the dock of the boat, Take away boat captains movement and put them in a spot in which they can be reached at docks, Boom. Best of both worlds. No boat traps on innocents, but also not limited to the city you frag in.

Travelling with PZ is literally the dumbest thing ever.

If you take PZ in ank for example, you should be trapped on that continent and not be able to travel by boat to carlin and to run to MOLS/demona or something stupid.

Back