• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The SplitSystem [Never done before]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you do in this way its waste of time. One usefull thing that you can do its split it in Login, Map, Chat, Events. But you need to have in mind that you need to be a good programmer. You can also make a search about Input Output Completion Ports, and see that is a good solutions for OTServs.

I am an old Major BBS / Worldgroup guy. and thay did it with chatrooms, games, and email... can be done... I have the source to these if you want to look at them be glad to send them to you. ExibeR

I had this same Idea, Just didn't know how to do it. I will support this Idea with, getting any source available to make this project work.

Last edited by a moderator:
So i am still waiting =P come on guy, is there anything done yet?

this will take time, but when it's done, it will be really helpfull to reduce lags.

Thread closed to prevent spam. If the thread starter is still working on this, he should PM me to re-open it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back