• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@The Unit

The Don

Reaction score
You guys came back today I see..

I hope you don't go back to retirement on the same day you came back ;)

You guys came back today I see..

I hope you don't go back to retirement on the same day you came back ;)

Yeah, wait a few days and we punk you...

Oh Ruddan Mr.PvP

You are really the biggest noob I've ever seen.
You are playin on a 300ek and started running by 3 200Mages and you got trapped in a corner you can't get out without help.

You called us noobs cause we couldnt kill you.

And you wasted potions like hell, don't lie. Then these noobs came we killed before and you begged them for help.

DOn't lie we got it on the Cam how you pleased them and said you'd pay them if they help you out.

Then that 150ek tried to help and we just UE comboed him like he's nothing and my RL got banned. So he came back on another chatacter.

We needed to let you out because the noobs atacked us and we had no frags to pwn them left.

Then you ran south Gate on your 300ek against 3 Level 200er Mages and called us noobs and you said xD That you killed my RL... HAHAHHAHAHA

You didn't even atack him, how could you kill him then! You know if we would be 1 more you'd be dead.

Yeah, wait a few days and we punk you...

Oh Ruddan Mr.PvP

You are really the biggest noob I've ever seen.
You are playin on a 300ek and started running by 3 200Mages and you got trapped in a corner you can't get out without help.

You called us noobs cause we couldnt kill you.

And you wasted potions like hell, don't lie. Then these noobs came we killed before and you begged them for help.

DOn't lie we got it on the Cam how you pleased them and said you'd pay them if they help you out.

Then that 150ek tried to help and we just UE comboed him like he's nothing and my RL got banned. So he came back on another chatacter.

We needed to let you out because the noobs atacked us and we had no frags to pwn them left.

Then you ran south Gate on your 300ek against 3 Level 200er Mages and called us noobs and you said xD That you killed my RL... HAHAHHAHAHA

You didn't even atack him, how could you kill him then! You know if we would be 1 more you'd be dead.

then post cam :] or u dont wanna see how 3 lvl 200 + mage got owned by me??? and ruddan only waste 12 UHP and like 60 mana post thats how shit u are and u got owned by noob and ruddan soloed ur rl so stop crying and get a life mr " we have a lan party to play OT" if u party to play ot then somthing is wrong with u k?

:***

Damn aint ask for an essay, barely understood half what you said. You never killed me so put that in your lil head. You begged me to join you and now your pissed I didn't, jajaja

matter of fact, as I recall you was the one asslicking me earlier today? Haha, two faced jokkerr

Anyhow, go back to your lil softy server you aint made for beef

Damn aint ask for an essay, barely understood half what you said. You never killed me so put that in your lil head. You begged me to join you and now your pissed I didn't, jajaja

matter of fact, as I recall you was the one asslicking me earlier today? Haha, two faced jokkerr

Anyhow, go back to your lil softy server you aint made for beef

I never begged YOU

to join.

You joined because Marshmallow joined.

LoL

You jsut came vent and i didn't even call you.

then post cam :] or u dont wanna see how 3 lvl 200 + mage got owned by me??? and ruddan only waste 12 UHP and like 60 mana post thats how shit u are and u got owned by noob and ruddan soloed ur rl so stop crying and get a life mr " we have a lan party to play OT" if u party to play ot then somthing is wrong with u k?

:***

And when did you own us?

I just see my mates name on your Deathlist but I can't find your name on any deathlist of our chars...

Maybe because you die when u take pz.

Razor don't cry please, mabey I didn't get the frag but you died in a 2v2 against me and zapche, you didn't even notice I was SD'ing you until you went to hp and if your "friend" had moved you would have been free but ofc you brought a tard with you.

/Xylo

Why fake nick the best guild on titania? :( well they might not be active now..

They actually are the unit, they had a fat team a couple of weeks ago of at least 30 players. We massacred them a couple of times and seems like they retire after losing some battles

Can't blame them..they're hooked on real tibia, ah rl tibia...PvP heaven :p

@Razor, Ofc I join any team marshmallow joins, but the fact remains that even though you may not have begged me, you sure as hell begged him ;]

2 Things

We are vs every single person here. Since some of you backstabed us...

U guys are playing with game masters... today at the hellgate...

OHHHH AND 3!

17:44 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Tiberias. He was killed by Pedrola.

We dont play whit Bot chars to lv up, we dont use ur anti-paralzys..
Have Fun. You killed the server.

Last edited:
3 things for u

1. marshmallow 2 pedro 2 :D

2. we dont use bot

3. there was no gm helping nuuuub

:#*

2 Things

We are vs every single person here. Since some of you backstabed us...

U guys are playing with game masters... today at the hellgate...

OHHHH AND 3!

17:44 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Tiberias. He was killed by Pedrola.

We dont play whit Bot chars to lv up, we dont use ur anti-paralzys..
Have Fun. You killed the server.

Stop lying i know that u used anti paralyze!!!

i think it waS THAT PUPPET MASTER GUY who anti paralyzed like a half bp of mine!!!

and @ruddan: you dont even know if i begged him or not idiot.
You said i begged you but i never did. When i saw u in vent first time i didnt even know who u are!

btw it was jackass who brought marshmallow in the guild.
=/ Fail.

You cant tell us we failed when we tried to kill a 300ek for fun when we were 3 200er mages. Please get some brain.

You massacred us? take a break mate :)

indeed. the best fights we had there were when i was in the team (no telling that it was bcs of me).

still we never "massacred xd" u ;)

3 things for u

1. marshmallow 2 pedro 2 :D

2. we dont use bot

3. there was no gm helping nuuuub

:#*
I killed you on my second twince... in a spot that u cant be death.

Yap ur favorite, yalahar stacks.

U just got lv, anything more.

Ur like nuclear and sharmota's

I killed you on my second twince... in a spot that u cant be death.

Yap ur favorite, yalahar stacks.

U just got lv, anything more.

Ur like nuclear and sharmota's

i died once on top of when i got pushed out of stack when u guys was 14 vs just me and ruddan now let u come fight u only vs 14 others??

btw second death was when i ran out of pots and like 7 of u useing para bot on me

still end of the day marshmallow ruddan 9 and the unit 2

a win is a win k thnx bye :*

lol?

u lv 330 we lv 120.

We were 8 not 14, u were 6 not 2 ;P

Ruddan can solo all of us. Not my problem if he dont know how to play.

And what have u won? nothing, cause after all the run in yalahar u got pwned. The End.

Ah pedro pedro pedro

first of all i don't care how many times u deny it we massacred you brs not only once but twice. First was in okolnir where just about all of you died, if i remember correctly you all retired for a good 2 weeks or so (razor wouldn't know because his dirty ass wasn't there). Second massacre was in yalahar where you all died again and I was kinda scared you would go back to retirement again so I eased up on you guys and let you get some momentum back

and pedritooo, I soloed you twice, so wtf are you on about?? Why don't you tell the whole world how it feels to get one hitted? Not with utito tempo or with exori gran...just a normal hit...hahahah ;)

Back