• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Unknown | Mapping Thread

Inside the Falcon Bastion this time. Excuse me unfinished outsides, it is still work in progress.

I have previously mentioned that I removed one of the locations which did not suit me, it was an old version of dwarven mines from this post. Created new mines from scratch. I revamped the mountains above them just a little, and changed the resp to some other creatures.

PS. I know about the palisade issue, will try to improve it soon.

End of the boring stuff, enjoy screenshots!

[219]
hMMJJyr.png

[220]
QCkMs3n.png

[221]
M9M2kec.png

[222]
wRID3CW.png

[223]
KomJXMc.png

[224]
Z6jFwWg.png

[225]
pYJaWel.png

[226]
r2AWxNw.png

[227]
zedKis3.png

[228]
xsrQxtH.png

[229]
EFhpgh8.png

[230]
IjWglFJ.png

[231]
imxWasq.png

[232]
sdiGSWa.png

Best regards!

The maps looks very good, they are not overly detailed, have just the right amount of sprite sets, the combinations and the lightning makes the maps shine in a ridiculous good looking way, they gave me a feeling of nostalgia somehow, that's how I would define mapping perfection... One of my favorite threads that keeps been updated...
Also the mini map looks incredible, keep it up! :D

The maps looks very good, they are not overly detailed, have just the right amount of sprite sets, the combinations and the lightning makes the maps shine in a ridiculous good looking way, they gave me a feeling of nostalgia somehow, that's how I would define mapping perfection... One of my favorite threads that keeps been updated...
Also the mini map looks incredible, keep it up! :D
And that's how I would define comment perfection! 😁 Thanks! 🤜🤛

The best thing cipsoft did with summer update 2022 are the sprites, I really like them, finally jungle can look like a jungle. I could expand this city almost inifinitely, but it's just pointless xd

[235]
Mb9PpWo.png

[236]
kA4646t.png

[237]
uO8QbZQ.png

[238]
tIEm9rU.png

[239]
QZf58IN.png

[240]
OoZdScj.png

[241]
JwMMk7n.png

[242]
3ArNtK7.png

What is the sprite id of this floor you have used on the last few screens? Maps are great, I really like them. ✌️
Thanks bro!

I'd really like to help, but my ID's are different than everyone else's, you will find them in newest Tibia 12.90, test server client. Maybe there is latest tibia.spr somewhere on otland

Last edited: