• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The upcoming TFS Content Management System

It downloaded after I did a update for my SVN ;)
I must say, the skelet looks very nice!

Thanks, but im gonna revise it

@Slider:
But it doesn't, php4 is pre-oldskool, as there is php6 beta ;), I'm turning it completely to php5.

When am I gonna test the ALPHA version? Is it done soon? You said a week and that was like 3 weeks ago. ^^

u_u, im done with core, and smarty/xajax works, so i just need fix the template but im too lazy ;(

its this all finished when releaseing or i must make template and so,and will that have the buy house over webpage function ? :D

I think it's unnessesary, because Avarian made amazing AAC ;)

Well why would I be doing something like this if its unnecessary? It's not. Avarian acc is just a copy of Swelia :mad:! It's just bunch of code...

Well why would I be doing something like this if its unnecessary? It's not. Avarian acc is just a copy of Swelia :mad:! It's just bunch of code...

AFS-CMS is much more then just a swelia duplicate now ;) and after the re-write it'll be even better.

Plus I have no issue with competition, i've been waiting for TFSCMS to be released ever since I heard about it. I don't know how skilled you are in PHP but i'll check out your codes and see if I can learn anything from them just like I do with everyone else's.

Good luck with the project.

Waiting for this :) Btw Avarian I'm using your CMS now and I'm pleased with it, tho the powergamers function doesnt work :(

Rabbe~

Not a fan of your naming conventions (capitalising the first letter of a function affects readability), but the extent to which TFSCMS uses and supports plugins is pretty impressive - even the database is treated like a plugin.

Also, making a configuration option to use POT instead of the AFSCMS core would be a nice idea; some people may find it preferable (such as myself).

Not a fan of your naming conventions (capitalising the first letter of a function affects readability), but the extent to which TFSCMS uses and supports plugins is pretty impressive - even the database is treated like a plugin.

Also, making a configuration option to use POT instead of the AFSCMS core would be a nice idea; some people may find it preferable (such as myself).

I'm currently rewriting it, making loading plugins automatic from the dirs. Making the base/core small as possible I guess.

Wait... wait... afscms core?

doesn't tibia use an old version of vb? i heard that somewhere. and is this coming out maybe with 0.3 release there will be a release for this?

Back