• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Webserver loses connection

Elox

http://elox.se/
Reaction score
Never had this problem before until recently when I bought a new computer.

Well sometimes when you're on my website some images wont load and sometimes it says "Connection discontinued/webpage cannot be found error" and sometimes you just get a blank page.

Same happens when I'm on http://localhost/phpmyadmin/ I can suddenly lose connection to the website.

I'm using XAMPPlite Version 1.6.6 with Gesior webpage.
All ports should be opened so that should not be the problem.

Anyone got a clue? :)

-Edit-
Re-opened all ports
Re-installed Xampplite
Tried different versions of Xampplite and tried Xampp
Still doesn't work

Last edited:
UP we go again! <Hopes that I'm lucky enough, to get help me this time> (You're allowed to bump your threads aren't you? Or is this considered as spamming?)

This started happening when I bought my new computer.
It worked fine on the old computer, so I doubt that that's the problem.

Gotta be something with/on the computer. I'm using 64bit system, if that could effect it. (Old computer system was 32bit)

Well yes... if the webserver wasnt specifically made to support 64-bit, there could be certain compability issues which causes this... (64-bit os's can emulate 32-bit, so that it can run 32-bit applications... but its far from a good option)

if the webserver wasnt specifically made to support 64-bit, there could be certain compability issues which causes this...

I used for a long time windows xp profesional x64 and never had the same problem using xampplite (Maybe he use other os), So i doubt it's OS incompatibility issue with the programs, If that would be possible the entire website would cease show images (Correct me if im wrong) and not randomize...

@Thread Maybe your antivirus or something? (Just guessing :/ )

@Dark warrior
Yeah I'm also using windows xp profesional x64, so I guess that's not the problem then.
Tried with disabling the Anti-virus program, didn't help.

@Sorchas
As I said before, already tried using XAMPP, same thing happens when I use it also.

Back