• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The white city

Okay, here sre some more parts of my flooded City, i ll call this City Taurik.

The reason why the City is flooded is a big glacier on the top of the mountain west of Taurik. Ist melting already for some years. The reason for it is still unknown, but romors say that a mighty Dragon living in the mountains has awaken and his heat makes the glacier melt.

The water from the glacier flows down the mountain all the way to Taurik and floods ist streets. This causes some Problems with Buildings becoming weaker, but it also draws Attention of many tourists and merchants on the City. This is a good Point, becausw the City can earn a lot Money with increased tourism and trade.

The mountain parts you can see on These pics are the begging of the giant mountain chain to the west. The mountain chain contains of many mountains which are not completly discovered yet. The mountains inhabit many animals, magical creatures and humanoid races.

Not a single Adventure has managed to cross this mountain chain and to find oiut whats beyond....

...if i could make a Server, the Goal of the game would be to cross this mountain chin and to find out what lies behind! it would take a lot time and lvls, because there will be many strong creatures/spawns on the way and quest Need to be solved in order to pass some parts etc.....

PS: a note for the Viewer: i will all more Content soon, so there wont be so much water. the rivers meant to be very small and flat.

thanks, leave a comment!

Z7OM5Ub.jpg

JunhRG0.jpg

R6P4CMV.jpg

8bFC6cC.png

CaoZSMJ.jpg

46pvCUt.jpg

ud7SPus.jpg

puOZ59D.png
So is this actually playable or is it just for looks?

Atm its more for looks, but i am working on playability, why?

i continue mapping my flooded City. i spend some days mapping the new Content.

A Piece of the market street

FLOvVbK.jpg

This is the right side of the Gate Street

3gUacZ1.jpg

44ODL4Z.jpg

Here you can see the Gate of Baal

Cc8Q6Cv.jpg

GLLeqWK.jpg

kSsbL1T.jpg

vLPudI6.jpg

Qmo1Huv.png

yWzN2ub.jpg

Q33iFgR.jpg

i1kPY8R.jpg

Sry, coulndt decide which one is better

17OeZb5.png

x4nBL1y.jpg

HtLARa2.jpg

UmJV10y.jpg

KUqX2rc.jpg

Last edited:
Looking really good man! You definitely have one of the most unique styles going, I really like that big water gate.

I love the balcony It literally is most beautiful way of utilizing tall buildings iv seen in tibia but please do not use venore flowers they suck those World change flowers on the other hand are literally what should be there! maybe even make restaurant on top of one of those !

I love the balcony It literally is most beautiful way of utilizing tall buildings iv seen in tibia but please do not use venore flowers they suck those World change flowers on the other hand are literally what should be there! maybe even make restaurant on top of one of those !

hi, what world Change flowers do u mean?

I would change the water since it looks like shallow water; you can even walk over it ingame

Hello, here is my preview on the purity quarter.

the water in this part of town is clearer that in others, ist even shining a bit at night. the reason for it is not known, but rumors and few researches say that the reason is water from an Underground river which is connected to this quarter. but the Connection wasnt found yet.

This quarter also combines few different building styles. The stone walls and the framework walls. The reason for multiple building styles lies in the history of this city. Some centuries ago the city of taurik was in war against an evil sorcerer. The sorcerer has created an army driven by greed and hate towards the mighty city of taurik and aimed to destroy and to loot it. Harpies and some tamed giant eagles (both flying creatures) also joined his horde. These giant eagles were tamed by a group of warlocks and the warlocks used the eages to fly air strikes on the city. The wizards were flying on the eagles and Shooting magic missiles on the city. The purity quarter was almost destroyed by these magical air strikes. Only few ruines remained. After the end of the conflict the City was built up and because of lack of stones the framework walls were used to rebuilt this quarter. The result was a completly different and unique style.

The new purity quarter holds a peaceful and warm autumn atmosphere. Not much is happening in this part of the City. A part of a wall from the older days of taurik protects the purity quarter from the noises of the City Center and the main river routes.

I0yNCkR.jpg

I copied the idea of the latern statue (and changed it a bit) from another mapper. but i forgot his Name.

F0Y4SmM.jpg

nGXK6nT.jpg

+ i think i will make some more houses on the right side of the river in the similar style. but then i am thinking about making a snow themed quarter....... the Problem is that i dont know a Logical exxplaination why i have 3 different Seasons in a single City :/ any suggestions?

+ i think i will make some more houses on the right side of the river in the similar style. but then i am thinking about making a snow themed quarter....... the Problem is that i dont know a Logical exxplaination why i have 3 different Seasons in a single City :/ any suggestions?

Some kind of magic experiment went bad and created a weird climate?

Overall I'm loving the architecture and would love to see ingame pictures! The huge houses clumped together and towering walls makes it feel really really unique!

I am giving my maps to apollos, so he can put them in his project (valor online). Maybe you can see it there one day. I myself, cant make any servers. Moreover i think that my maps wont be so good in real game.... some maps are more for playability, some to show off :/

Hello,

here is another mapping idea by me. I am obssessed with the idea making cities, i want to make more flooded City styles, winter cites, vertical cities (Building cut in mountain) and similar stuff.
One of my ideas was to make an overgrown left City. Here is my idea how to make one. It is a bit hard to make, because you Need to Combine many different moose/growing plants styles. Taking only one spriting style is not an Option, beause it doesnt look "overgrown enough". So i rather stick to combining more different ones.

Some People may say ist messy and that there are a lot misstakes, but well.... i am trying to solve These Problems. this is just the first finished Picture made with this style.

Now to the lore:

This Buildings to not belong to the City of Taurik. What you see here is part of a bigger village few days to the North from Taurik. Long time ago it was a prospering peaceful village. But the inhabitants of Taurik, mainly Minotaurs, used to cut Wood from the forests. This was a big Problem to the elves living in these forests (elves also have villages in the Woods). They felt threatened by the Minotaurs and they also didnt want them to destroy nature. The Minotaurs on the other side, needed Wood from this forest to build ships. It wasnt surprising that the elves started to attack the village as revenge and to make Minotaurs leave their forests. After many raids from both sides, the elves made Minotaurs leave their village and stop cutting Wood.

But the abandoned village isnt as abandoned as it Looks. Few elven clans made it their new home and roam the streets at night.

f0dNWN9.jpg

Hello, here is a new City quarter in a new style. This time i upload Images in DIFFERENT SIZES to please all SCREENSHOT TASTES.

On this Little Screens you can see the streets the way a normal citizen would see them from its window or balcony. Many Little gates devide the streets and make it look more isolated from the bigger shipping routes of the City. It makes the street look more peaceful and silent. The houses have many Windows and balconies so you can anytime take a look on the beautiful streets below and talk to your neighbors.

G0xnbUZ.jpg

yhKyGwD.jpg

3FskiZF.jpg

117LSyf.jpg

0t35DUY.jpg

L6z5WwI.jpg

IVX9d94.jpg

Now some bigger overview pics:

y65KdUz.jpg

JTbKpNB.jpg

D47Fqjc.png

NvsV7o9.png