• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The white city

damn... just opened RME to make make a better screens and now all citizens are gone.... is there any way to prevent them from getting deleted?
Did you perhaps rename the map? Go to map properties ( Ctrl + P ) and see if the external spawnfile it wants to open has the correct name.

I really wanted to create this "big busy, noisy city" feeling. What do you think, does it look like one?

I dont why, but the first pic looks somehow "pale" and without much sontrast, i dont know why my screens are like this sometimes... :/ click on it for better quality.
[...]
It really perpass that "busy and noisy city" feeling. For me it seems like that city is a mecca for something...
Keep up with the good work!

In the past some people asked me to post a full view of the city. Here is it; I have started with the city in... i think 2016.... This is my progress so far.... Click on the pic for better quality.

vollansicht.png
Post automatically merged:

Hey, got a question.... I got the new RME and new sprites from Cwiras and I see there are some nice sprites which I think could look really nice in combination with venore walls/white city. Is there a possibility to transfer my white city map which is version 10.98 to RME version 12.4o and to continue to map with the new sprites?

Last edited:
Alright it worked! Another question: The new sprites are all in the "others" folder. how can i make them sorted just like other sprites are; for example walls in the wall section, roofs in the roof section? Cuz now I have to create a second map where i place all nice sprites that I want to use and then copy paste them into my main map. its better than to search the whole folder for a single sprites, but i think it would be better to have all them sorted in the same way as other sprites are sorted. Is there any way to do it?

No, cmon tell me how to do it, cuz its really hard to map this way

Go to the 12.40 map, the location looks something like "Remere's Map Editor 10.98\data\1098" and open the tilesets.xml file.

There you will have all your categories, they will look something like:

XML:
<tileset name="Documents and papers">
    <items>
        <item id="23836"/>
        <item fromid="24301" toid="24302"/>
    </items>
   </tileset>

You can replace <items> with <raw>, <terrain> or <doodad>. Or you could use <doodad_and_raw> for example, but I prefer to do it like this instead:

XML:
<tileset name="Documents and papers">
    <items>
        <item id="23836"/>
    </items>
    <raw>  
        <item fromid="24301" toid="24302"/>
    </raw>
   </tileset>

Last edited:
More will be coming

unknown.png

unknown-3.png

unknown-4.png

unknown-2.png

unknown-1.png

unknown-5.png

unknown-7.png

unknown-8.png

unknown-9.png

unknown-10.png

unknown-19.png

unknown-16.png

unknown-14.png

unknown-12.png

unknown-17.png

unknown-25.png

unknown-31.png

unknown-15.png

unknown-20.png

unknown-24.png

unknown-26.png

unknown-21.png

unknown-13.png

unknown-35.png

unknown-30.png

unknown-23.png

unknown-38.png

unknown-32.png

unknown-37.png

unknown-29.png

unknown-27.png

unknown-33.png

unknown-18.png

unknown-28.png

unknown-39.png

unknown-43.png

Thanks to cwiras i got some ingame pic of some of things i have done the last months. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Yes, i need to sorted the new sprites first and then ill continue. As you could see there were some unfinished areas.... hope to find some nice sprites combination to finish them. Gonna try to connect the 2 city parts

Yooo this is actually so freaking sick!!!
Great inspiration for cities on water, epic stuff man

OKay, tried the new sprites. I think some of them work really well together with venore sprites.

Do you think that it is a bit overdetailed?

neu12.png

neu13.png

Click on the pic for better quality. I rly dont know why it looks so pale/not sharp. Is it just my computer or what??

Last edited:
The wall mix is interesting. Certainly adds another depth to the buildings but I'm not convinced I like them much :p

They match with the detailing you've done though so it works in this case.

As for the pic quality, it's likely just because they are slightly larger than normal so you have to click the image to get a true aspect ratio

Last time I mapped it wasn't such great sprites in Tibia. I'm so excited to try all those new sprites. Can I steal some of your ideas?
I'd like to try to build a similar city. Great work @scheisse. :p:p

Last time I mapped it wasn't such great sprites in Tibia. I'm so excited to try all those new sprites. Can I steal some of your ideas?
I'd like to try to build a similar city. Great work @scheisse. :p:p

Yeah, but mention me as your inspiration. Looking forward too see yout city!

OKay, tried the new sprites. I think some of them work really well together with venore sprites.

Do you think that it is a bit overdetailed?

View attachment 57253

View attachment 57254

Click on the pic for better quality. I rly dont know why it looks so pale/not sharp. Is it just my computer or what??
love the gypsy vibes

love the gypsy vibes

Lol the sprites are persian/pre islamic middle east theme not gypsy ;D

Btw you have not check out my older works..... check the previous sites. I have made a piece which is one of my best works in my opinion, but its rly didnt get much attention.. dunno why. I mean the piece with creatures walking around!

Back