• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TheForgottenServer v0.2rc8 (Dead Bug)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@up
if you don't want intall it go ahead downloading file by file o/
=]

how to update my server 8.0 tfs 0.26 to this? can someone help me?

Hello. I'm having problems with otservlist using THIS server. It first shows the server online but then it shows it offline. Is there any way to avoid this? Thanks :)

Edit: version 0.2.8

Last edited:
Hello. I'm having problems with otservlist using THIS server. It first shows the server online but then it shows it offline. Is there any way to avoid this? Thanks

Edit: version 0.2.8

for me have this problem ;/

The same problem here, script which is checking uptime and players is not working properly with TSF 0.2.8.

So, on ots lists server will be banned, or always offline.

@Tala~ - what is the problem?

I think he's working on it, he replied me on the TFS subforum and told me to add a line to config.lua:

statusTimeout = 0

That made my web work properly (showing server uptime and online players), but the problem goes on in otservlist :/ Try it guys and tell me if it worked please :)

Edit: Just got told to set statusTimeout = 1000, gonna try that.

Last edited:
On this update the Keys stop to work, Talaturen make a keys system inside doors.lua, but doesnt work. It allways show "The key doenst match"

Last edited:
Is it me or /reload talk doesn't work?

Also, allowfaruse is not working =\

I use a fishing rod and it says "There is no way". Maybe it is because of the autowalk.

Last edited:
If anyone actually read the changelog, you'd know in the new config.lua this line was added (along with few others)
Code:
statusTimeout = 5 * 60 * 1000

Someon know how can I fix the keys? I have lot of quests that need keys, but it doesnt work anymore. I need help with that. =\

I need the Source.. Erm.. is there a way to download the source faster.? or Do I have to donwload is one by one.?
and Thanks.! Keep up the updates. xDD

[BUG REPORT]

Backpack of ID 2003 doesn't work

<item id="2003" article="a" name="backpack">
<attribute key="weight" value="1800"/>
<attribute key="containerSize" value="20"/>
<attribute key="slotType" value="backpack"/>
</item>

When you are trying to open it on ground it shows effect like behemoths' attack with stone throwing.

[BUG REPORT]

Backpack of ID 2003 doesn't work

When you are trying to open it on ground it shows effect like behemoths' attack with stone throwing.

Check actions.xml and make sure you don't have an action registered for ItemID 2003, for me it works as it should.

No - it's clean. I think that it may appear after adding advanced buy container system.

No, buy container only adding system to buy/sell in bp, it don't make nothink with opening backpack. Just try orginal items.xml, or you added some to actions.xml, you said that it show effect like behemoths attack, so meybe you added last time some script with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back