• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TheForgottenServer v0.2rc8 (Dead Bug)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problems when I try to connect with a server of mysql out of localhost,
the server "brake" after loaded the map.

if mysqlhost = "localhost" run ok but mysqlhost = "xxxx.xxx.xxx" don't run ¬¬

No, buy container only adding system to buy/sell in bp, it don't make nothink with opening backpack. Just try orginal items.xml, or you added some to actions.xml, you said that it show effect like behemoths attack, so meybe you added last time some script with it?

Nothing - not 'nothink' :p
I have no idea by what is it caused. Only this type of bp. Actions are clean.

Im pry like the 100th person to ask this...but how do you set up a AAC-Page?
I can NEVER get them to work...I can get a page up, but u cant make characters or look them up...

Someone pm and help me please ;) I need alot of help

Can someone check if the ingame highscores are updating itself?

*Been 24 hours and it still haven't updated
updateHighscoresAfterMinutes = 30

Last edited:
It always says that you miss the file zlib1.dll when im trying to start the server

TheForgottenServer v0.2.8 (Dead Bug)

I tried to compile TheForgottenServer v0.2.8 (Dead Bug)
Went fine until it should link the .exe

Linkers:
Code:
-llua5.1
-lgdi32
-lxml2
-lmysql
-lwsock32
-lgmp
-lsqlite3
-lregex
-lws2_32
-lluasql-mysql
-lluasql-sqlite3
-lboost_system
-s

C++ Compilers:
Code:
-D__CONSOLE__
-D__USE_MYSQL__
-D__USE_SQLITE__

Error:
Code:
Compiler: Default compiler
Building Makefile: "C:\Documents and Settings\Lasse Skovgaard Niel\Skrivebord\SVN\forgottenserver\Makefile.win"
Executing  make...
make.exe -f "C:\Documents and Settings\Lasse Skovgaard Niel\Skrivebord\SVN\forgottenserver\Makefile.win" all
g++.exe account.o actions.o admin.o allocator.o ban.o baseevents.o chat.o combat.o commands.o condition.o configmanager.o connection.o container.o creature.o creatureevent.o cylinder.o database.o databasemysql.o databasesqlite.o depot.o exception.o fileloader.o game.o gui.o house.o housetile.o inputbox.o ioguild.o iologindata.o iomap.o iomapserialize.o item.o items.o logger.o luascript.o mailbox.o map.o md5.o monster.o monsters.o movement.o networkmessage.o npc.o otserv.o outfit.o outputmessage.o party.o player.o playerbox.o position.o protocol80.o protocol.o protocollogin.o quests.o raids.o rsa.o scheduler.o scriptmanager.o server.o spawn.o spells.o status.o talkaction.o tasks.o teleport.o textlogger.o thing.o tile.o tools.o trashholder.o vocation.o waitlist.o weapons.o ExileZ_private.res -o "ExileZ.exe" -L"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib" -mwindows -llua5.1 -lgdi32 -lxml2 -lmysql -lwsock32 -lgmp -lsqlite3 -lregex -lws2_32 -lluasql-mysql -lluasql-sqlite3 -lboost_system -s  
commands.o(.text+0x30b8):commands.cpp: undefined reference to `Actions::reload()'
commands.o(.text+0x3158):commands.cpp: undefined reference to `TalkActions::reload()'
commands.o(.text+0x3181):commands.cpp: undefined reference to `MoveEvents::reload()'
commands.o(.text+0x31aa):commands.cpp: undefined reference to `Spells::reload()'
commands.o(.text+0x3212):commands.cpp: undefined reference to `CreatureEvents::reload()'
otserv.o(.text+0x271e):otserv.cpp: undefined reference to `Actions::reload()'
otserv.o(.text+0x27a9):otserv.cpp: undefined reference to `CreatureEvents::reload()'
otserv.o(.text+0x2a5c):otserv.cpp: undefined reference to `MoveEvents::reload()'
otserv.o(.text+0x2c0d):otserv.cpp: undefined reference to `Spells::reload()'
otserv.o(.text+0x2ca8):otserv.cpp: undefined reference to `TalkActions::reload()'
otserv.o(.text+0x2d97):otserv.cpp: undefined reference to `Actions::reload()'
otserv.o(.text+0x2dac):otserv.cpp: undefined reference to `MoveEvents::reload()'
otserv.o(.text+0x2dc1):otserv.cpp: undefined reference to `TalkActions::reload()'
otserv.o(.text+0x2dd6):otserv.cpp: undefined reference to `Spells::reload()'
otserv.o(.text+0x2deb):otserv.cpp: undefined reference to `CreatureEvents::reload()'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make.exe: *** [ExileZ.exe] Error 1
Execution terminated

Dunno what happend

alright dont laugh at me this is my first time using tfs but when i click on tfs server icon it say this application has failed to start because lua5.11 was not found and if your going to tell me to check the readme i got no readme :p

Becouse i'll fix it.

Could you also fix that the server is online but otserv list showing Offline? ;/

@Btw. Tala
Could You add normal save serwer each some time, not only once a day? :/ Becouse i dont know why but sometimes items from players houses disappear. And house owner is cleared ;/

config.lua - find statusTimeout, change to "0".

There is normal server save. Just type !save "30, where 30= time in minutes. Server will be saved every 30 minutes.

Items from house disappear, hmm. I was have same problem long time ago ;) Actually, i don't have this problem. But its true that it disappear. I know why, just start server, then fast shutdown and start again (like restarter - fast) meybe you will need to make it xxx times to disappear. I quess its somethink, that server don't have enought time to save all, becouse of fast SHUTDOWN and START again. At this moment, when i'm making restart, i'm closing server, then giving 30 seconds for server save, after this i'm starting again. And house items wasn't disappear on my server for 1 month ;)

I'm often testing something on my local server, then i'm making often fast restarts to change something and i see that items from houses + house owner are really lost.

Oo thanks for advices.. !

edit
I already tested Save and statusTimeout and it work properly :)

edit2
" WARNING: Serialize error in IOLoginData::loadItems "
what it mean? its appear in server console when one player login.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back