• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TheForgottenServer v0.2rc8 (Dead Bug)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone can teach me how to edit sources allowing just 8.1 clients to login? Its better, because if both clients login cn caouse debugs, and making the server the last versions is allways good to invite new players.

Thx.

Could you also fix that the server is online but otserv list showing Offline? ;/

@Btw. Tala
Could You add normal save serwer each some time, not only once a day? :/ Becouse i dont know why but sometimes items from players houses disappear. And house owner is cleared ;/

Edite your config.lua, put the serverSaveHour up to 25 to dont save any hour, this function is bugged, and the hosue rently is bugged too, so put it to houseRentPeriod = never, or every time that a player bought a house, he will receive a letter with intructions to pay in 2 days after he bought the house, and on next day of this first letter all houses will be reseted.

I know this because the same happened with me... Try that. =)

Last edited:
@Zavulon, and dont forget to use the save command all time that u open ur server, here I use with 5 minutes (!save "5)

If u dont use this commando, ur players and house wont be saved... But I think u already know that.

Bug! The TFS 0.2.8 ?? All players who use client 8.1 go debug the players that use client 8.0, solution would be client 8.0 no can enter .. Fixed?

sry my english..

comments???

Last edited by a moderator:
I get an SQL error, when I try to upload the file to MYSQL with xxamp

MySQL said: Documentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'SQLite format 3' at line 1

The file you're trying to upload seems to be the SqLite database file, the correct file to upload is forgottenserver.sql.

Someone was logging on and off of account manager, and later I saw
Code:
Error: [Server::onAccept] More than 100 listen errors.

Lua Script Error:
luaDoTeleportThing(). Thing not found
and server crashed... o_O

And there are a lot of errors with saving items, tile_items and house_lists.
lots of weird 'attributes' for stuff like rings and HMM

Last edited:
Someone was logging on and off of account manager, and later I saw
Code:
Error: [Server::onAccept] More than 100 listen errors.

Lua Script Error:
luaDoTeleportThing(). Thing not found
and server crashed... o_O

And there are a lot of errors with saving items, tile_items and house_lists.
lots of weird 'attributes' for stuff like rings and HMM

Don't use reload all or reload config and it shouldn't happen.

not controler of players using client 8.0 ? what solution ?
players using client 8.0 debugging players 8.1 ... o_O this is bug?

not controler of players using client 8.0 ? what solution ?
players using client 8.0 debugging players 8.1 ... o_O this is bug?

How can we change in the Source that players with Client 800 only will get in or only with Client 810? Tala can you say it to us because the lines looks other as in real open tibia system!

How can we change in the Source that players with Client 800 only will get in or only with Client 810? Tala can you say it to us because the lines looks other as in real open tibia system!

waiting for reply the talaturen..

Hello

It was about 2 years ago since the last time I did things with ot servers.

But now when I downloaded this server wich are great btw, or well it seems to be great. But where do I find all the accounts on the server?
Were is all the account files and the folder data\accounts?

Thanks

There are no folders like accounts and Players anymore, this is not XMl, this is SQL. You've gotta set up a SQL server to be able to log in with characters and so on.

Oh, thanks.

I'll do that now.

Bah, looks so annoying... why not just keep the account folder.
Any server that still uses that? :p

Last edited:
I am gonna sound like a big noob but when i use tortoisesvn checkout whenever i put in the link tala gives in the first post it keeps giving me an error.... so what website am i suppose to be using to download it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back