• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TheImaginedServer & TheImaginedClient (custom TFS and Client) - Updated 1/16/2015

What TFS base? 1.0? 0.3.6?

What TFS base? 1.0? 0.3.6?

I can code in either, they are pretty similar. (So if you want a specific feature I could help you in either)

But personally I use TFS 0.3.6 because I am more familiar with it, even if it has issues.

Because i want to scripting in function for 1.0

i have a whole remade equipsystem with custom onequip features and custom code for stats etc and so on.

Cool :), I did that in LUA, but having it in the source is probably a better idea. I would just have to find a way so it wouldn't interfere with normal OnEquip and DeEquips.

I feel the most important feature is the ability to turn on/off any feature you do not want. At least when making software for public use.

Cool :), I did that in LUA, but having it in the source is probably a better idea. I would just have to find a way so it wouldn't interfere with normal OnEquip and DeEquips.

I feel the most important feature is the ability to turn on/off any feature you do not want. At least when making software for public use.

I agree, in lua however it would be over 4k of lines of code and thats from one of Otlands best scripters. :p

I agree, in lua however it would be over 4k of lines of code and thats from one of Otlands best scripters. :p

All I did was made 1 function that gets the attributes of an item, and adds it to storage values on the player.
Then when calling those values, instead of looking at the items it looks to the storage value.

So instead of getItemAttribute(sword, "attack")
It would do getPlayerStorageValue(cid, "attack")
This way you could have helmet, boots, rings, torches, spells, etc that add anything onEquip and it works.

I did do SOME source edits for it, but it could be done without them.

All I did was made 1 function that gets the attributes of an item, and adds it to storage values on the player.
Then when calling those values, instead of looking at the items it looks to the storage value.

So instead of getItemAttribute(sword, "attack")
It would do getPlayerStorageValue(cid, "attack")
This way you could have helmet, boots, rings, torches, spells, etc that add anything onEquip and it works.

I did do SOME source edits for it, but it could be done without them.

Its alot more complicated than that :p My equip switches stats depending whos equiping it and thats just 5% of the custom part.

Its alot more complicated than that :p My equip switches stats depending whos equiping it and thats just 5% of the custom part.
Sounds very specific to your server :p. Not really something I would want to add.

I was more of saying what (if anything) new did you add to the onEquip function.
Currently it is:
Code:
onEquip(cid, item, slot, boolean)
onDeEquip(cid, item, slot, boolean)

Only thing I could think of is to add the fromPosition for Equip and toPosition for DeEquip... and I wouldn't know if that is very useful.

Mostly the aggro part.

The aggro part isn't finished yet and it very complex...
I actually even changed some things about it this morning.

If it was complete, near-perfect, and I had optimized my code it would be easier to share.
Sorry!

Well not looking for it right now, but who knows maybe in the future? :) . What would you say would be easy right now to share?

In all honesty, most of my source changes aren't optimized.

Once I get my upcoming Mini-Server released (so I can have a bunch of players testing all my current completed features) I will start cleaning up my code and Re-Doing things the correct way.

Once all my code is more close to being perfect I will be happy to make tutorials showing how to add it to any server.
I wouldn't be comfortable giving out my quickly-done source edits.

I would like to test a server with those features

And a little questtion, it is necessary to use the imagined client to use the features of the server?, or both have independent features?

Back