• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TheImaginedServer & TheImaginedClient (custom TFS and Client) - Updated 1/16/2015

I would like to test a server with those features

And a little questtion, it is necessary to use the imagined client to use the features of the server?, or both have independent features?

Some features require TheImaginedClient.

This will be clearly labled in the config.lua and you can turn them off if you want to use a normal tibia client.

Yep, Still working on it.

Though I have been busy lately since Wolfenstein, Watch Dogs, and tomorrow Mario Kart 8 are all new releases. (I am a gamer after all)

I am currently re-coding the Aggro/Threat system and the Targetting/Pathing system to be faster
(I have to keep streamlining my code, since I am adding in so much, I have to keep it coded as well as possible so it doesn't cause slowdowns.)

I am also working on 2 servers using this new TFS/OTClient, and using them to test it's features. I plan to have a stress-test to see if there are any performance issues once I get enough done.

There are a few known bugs I need to fix too.

@Flatlander
Stop playing Mario Cart Bra!!:p kk will be waiting for it ;c still waiting for your replay about da server thoe :p

@Flatlander
First off sorry for the double post.
Can you make it so the players can get more than 15 x 11 SQM window? I love to play with the Don't Stretch/Shrink~ option cuz the ability to see the pixels more closer together making it more preatter, but its rather small in a conventional 21"~30" Monitor ;c could you make it so players get let say 20x16 just to say a number? ;P

@Flatlander
First off sorry for the double post.
Can you make it so the players can get more than 15 x 11 SQM window? I love to play with the Don't Stretch/Shrink~ option cuz the ability to see the pixels more closer together making it more preatter, but its rather small in a conventional 21"~30" Monitor ;c could you make it so players get let say 20x16 just to say a number? ;P

The current screen for my "The Imagined Client" is 24x20.

In OTClient if you use the hotkey CTRL+. you can even change it to "fullscreen mode" which will basically make it like a modern MMO (the game-window covers the entire screen)

@Flatlander please help me !
i compile for 7.7 version and i can't logged in ;/ error client :

Code:
Debug Assertion 7.72 Network.cpp 391
Wed Jun 11 00:10:10 2014
Windows Version: 6.1 build 7600 on 2
Graphic Engine: 2
Last Packet Types: 010 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000
Last Packet: 022 000 010 019 000 073 110 118 097 108 105 100 032 097 099 099
Player.cpp 383: exception occurred, reason:
Network.cpp 885: exception occurred (ErrorCode = 0), reason:
Control.cpp 1280: exception occurred (Type = -1), reason:
Network.cpp 423: exception occurred, reason:
Network.cpp 410: exception occurred, reason:
Network.cpp 391: packet size does not fit to symmetric encryption (PacketSize = 44)

Last edited:
@Flatlander
But as far as i know you need to send the info Server Side and unless you do, its only black region ;c, wish i could test it out but i can't compile your TIS ;c

@Flatlander
But as far as i know you need to send the info Server Side and unless you do, its only black region ;c, wish i could test it out but i can't compile your TIS ;c

I am working on editing it so you can configure the X and Y viewport in the config.lua.
I will need to make a new Protocol to send the View Range to the OTClient, so it will update accordingly.

But for now I made it so you just edit mapviewportX and Y in map.h of TFS, and then edit the OTClient to match, and it'll work.

@Flatlander
God damn it!! I want to compile your TIS so I could try it out xd, but i need to wait till you update it according to your other response :p

@Flatlander: Do you still plan on adding idle animations and editable tile size to TheImaginedClient? It would be very helpful.

My best,
djseban

@Flatlander: Do you still plan on adding idle animations and editable tile size to TheImaginedClient? It would be very helpful.

My best,
djseban

I'm not an artist, so I can't do Idle Animations. (I have thought about it though).
I also would like Diagonal Walking Animations.

As for Editable Tile Size, It isn't hard at all to edit the tile size of OTClient. Once again, you would need an artist to utilize it.

I have question, The Imagined Server has got all of function, scripts and improvements from normal TFS 1.0?

Last edited:
I have to do a HUGE Github update this weekend, I haven't really been keeping up with pushing my updates out to the Github.

I've been working TIRELESSLY trying to get a new pathing system into TFS. So you can tell creatures to go long distances.
I feel bad that I haven't been keeping this thread up to date, but I've been extremely busy.

The good news is, The Aggro system is COMPLETELY re-done to be EXTREMELY efficient and lag-free, new pathing system will allow you to have creatures run long distances without lag, and there are a ton of other additions to the pathing system, like the ability for creatures to fly, open doors, go up/down stairs, etc.

Back