• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

This is for shadi ftw

Shaun Jones

Banned User
Reaction score
for you all you guys following shadi thinking ur taking over the sever atm cuz you've won 2 wars

well last night i set a trap up i got back into the guild on a char shadi didnt know about and pushed him in war and he started crying on raidcall cuz he died like i said i;ve broken 3 teams up on my own so dont go saying to me bla bla you aint got a team i've always got a team and just pvoes i dont need a team.

anyways here is shadi begging the rudolfs not to kill him such a charlover

https://imgur.com/XwWlJeS

and here is another one for people saying shadi dont clean his deathlist and as shadi says he dont die well check this

https://imgur.com/zbhd8PF

Love Itz Xed

kaguya how many times you died yesterday? ;D

shadi ftw and his team who got me in a full trap and i escaped alone ( 1v5) gg noobs

Fedor is not russian, he is ukranian, he was born there and moved to russia when he was 2.

So bitch please
He lives in Stary Oskol since he is a child . He was born on the teritorium of today Ukraine. This doesnt make him Ukrainian lol. If you want to be clear he is born in the Soviet Union. He always said that he is russian and that he loves his country which is mother russia. Please dont trash talk if you have no knowledge. Piece of shit. Really . Sabaka blyat.

He lives in Stary Oskol since he is a child . He was born on the teritorium of today Ukraine. This doesnt make him Ukrainian lol. If you want to be clear he is born in the Soviet Union. He always said that he is russian and that he loves his country which is mother russia. Please dont trash talk if you have no knowledge. Piece of shit. Really . Sabaka blyat.

Like i said he was born in ukrania. If you wanted him to be born in your country to win a forum argument than thats your problem, cry baby.

Just ebcause some government decided to withdraw from ukranians the right to be independent it doesnt make the ukranian people who was born during the regime less ukranians.

A picture says more then thousand words fuckin wannabe.
Fedor-Emelianenko-Bandage.jpg

Now I really know why people calls you a retard and no one wants to play with you.
Legendary.... you really proved that you are a legendary smart aleck
----------------------------
Ukraine was part of the Soviet Union dont even discuss about it with me. East Ukraine will be in the future a part of russia aswell.
Your knowledge about the Eastern Bloc comes all from books. You never talked with people in the East of Ukraine. They all feel russian.

Back