• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

This is for shadi ftw

Fedor was born in ukrania, ukrania was part of the soviet union that was a political regime.

Just ebcause some country ( russia ) decides to use brute force to withhdraw the freedom of some other coutnry ( ukraine ) it doesnt change the fact that the people who was born there during the time ukraine was a regime are still ukranians, not russians

Fedor has always represneted russia, like many other athletes represent other coutnries, but it doesnt change the fact that they werent born in the countries that they play for.

He represented russia ebcause russia gave him sponsors and conditions to become what he is today.
I am not a pussy like you, deal with that, i dont need a bunch of inetrnet friends telling me how cool i am to be happy.

but bazieh you use pushmax and worst thing is we killed you once at edron stack and you didnt come back you ragequit

Fedor was born in ukrania, ukrania was part of the soviet union that was a political regime.

Just ebcause some country ( russia ) decides to use brute force to withhdraw the freedom of some other coutnry ( ukraine ) it doesnt change the fact that the people who was born there during the time ukraine was a regime are still ukranians, not russians

Fedor has always represneted russia, like many other athletes represent other coutnries, but it doesnt change the fact that they werent born in the countries that they play for.

He represented russia ebcause russia gave him sponsors and conditions to become what he is today.
I am not a pussy like you, deal with that, i dont need a bunch of inetrnet friends telling me how cool i am to be happy.
No one said that your a pussy dude. It might be the consequence that you got forum K.O.
You wont and never will know how slavic boys thinks. You really dont understand the russian mentality. As I said he was born in Soviet Uniion theere were no Ukraine big boy. East Ukraine will be a part from Russia anyway as i said. I will reapet myself. . People in the easu ukraine feels like they would be russians . They dont want to live under the goverment of Ukraine and of cthe flag.
----
I wont discuss with a guy that actaully never made any step on Easter Bloc. Stfu on you Smart Aleck.
----
Trevor knows best. Hahhaha i cant stahp laughing. I really think you are an pussy right now , cuz only pussys write such an thing like this. I wont discuss with you anymore but i do know that you will response. Pussys act like that. Forum Messages 1.4k lil bit no life since 2012 ?

Talks the one who was asslicking this retard (Shaun Jones) a few weeks ago, now I wonder if I should call you retarded asslicker.
why would anyone asslick him? i highly doubt anyone would asslick shaun considering there aint any benefit from doing it

Talks the one who was asslicking this retard (Shaun Jones) a few weeks ago, now I wonder if I should call you retarded asslicker.
Really idk what u mean... just i msged you "stop ping" bcuz he was on team... now hes retard and he dont have honour
btw. i dont like ppls who pinging for free or "i dont like him so i will ping him" '-'

why would anyone asslick him? i highly doubt anyone would asslick shaun considering there aint any benefit from doing it

I agree with you, but believe me there are people who used to asslick him actually, so that's why I said Deszcuzcsuzusueuczue or whatever is one of them and when they realize which character Shaun got then they start crying.
You won't believe me, but almost everyday there's every random messaging me and saying that he don't like this kid Shaun and so he asks if he can call me in order to kill this kid, even his friends asks if they should keep trusting him or not, I'm not talking shit because there's not even reason to do, this is my last time giving some arguments in a OtLand thread about this kid.

Really idk what u mean... just i msged you "stop ping" bcuz he was on team... now hes retard and he dont have honour
btw. i dont like ppls who pinging for free or "i dont like him so i will ping him" '-'

Firstly, no shit that I know about "ping". I have never DDoSed these kids, they always come up crying after their deaths that I've DDoSed them, who knows what happened or who did. Even if you don't like people those who DDoS other's for no reason, so just somebody gotta refresh your memory about your past done DDoSing other's. "'Now' he's retarded", I hope this whole thread won't get deleted so for Shaun's future friend's could see this before having friendship with him.
If you don't like me, don't even bother replying. I started unliking you after seeing your cocky attitude and crying for losing levels.

My answers wasn't necessary in this thread actually, but I had to make this clear out.

haha dyablo you cant say shit i got ss of you saying sorry for ddos and you regret it so really stfu and your still crying because i sent flam boy with his mc's to kill you so you cant exp and yea ddos is so sad just tells me that this deszczcus guy who calls him self a "saintz" cant play with ddos ppl but anyways you guys say what you want as idc cuz we killed deszczus and the other guy and also we killed you dyablo so stfu

No one said that your a pussy dude. It might be the consequence that you got forum K.O.
You wont and never will know how slavic boys thinks. You really dont understand the russian mentality. As I said he was born in Soviet Uniion theere were no Ukraine big boy. East Ukraine will be a part from Russia anyway as i said. I will reapet myself. . People in the easu ukraine feels like they would be russians . They dont want to live under the goverment of Ukraine and of cthe flag.
----
I wont discuss with a guy that actaully never made any step on Easter Bloc. Stfu on you Smart Aleck.
----
Trevor knows best. Hahhaha i cant stahp laughing. I really think you are an pussy right now , cuz only pussys write such an thing like this. I wont discuss with you anymore but i do know that you will response. Pussys act like that. Forum Messages 1.4k lil bit no life since 2012 ?

Do you know the meaning of the word sarcasm i called you a pussy for point out like a retard that a tibia player is hated among others.

I dont give a shit about you, you are a nobody and you care more about me, despite of the hate or lvoe, than i care about you.

In the end of the day you want to be right when it touches to fedor, but he was born in kraine while it was a soviet union regime. If somebody invades brazil where youare form, the people who are in brazil are still going to be considered brazilians even if they want to be something else.

In other words, you wanna be cool and smart, but you are a little bit retarded, and only will is not enough to change that fact.

Only will is not going to make fedor russian, maybe if he borns again, who knows

Last edited:
but bezieh remeber when u came back to shadowcores? you was licking my arse because you was thinking i would come to gunzodus and "war" with you haha you say shit about me but you forget when you say or do

Back