• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

This is for shadi ftw

haha you call a holiday 4 days? jesus must be poor? but guess im lucky as together i get £800+ a month so np for me insult me all you like cuz you know u guys are noobs

haha you call a holiday 4 days? jesus must be poor? but guess im lucky as together i get £800+ a month so np for me insult me all you like cuz you know u guys are noobs
Im poor? I will give you details so you can die irl
I get 1.3k euro a month, working 8h a day as a waiter, +50euro weekly from clients.
My gf gets 1.2k, we pay a 700 euro rent.
We got a dog called Grace, we can afford to have her, we bought her when she was 2 months old for 1k euros.
We can pay our holidays on California (4days hotel) this summer.
Im even 580euro balance atm, and we are at the end of month.
I live as a king, I win money by my own hardwork, and I love to do that.
I don't live with my mother, bro. At 19 yrs old I wasn't even asking my mom for 1 euro. You can start thinking about what kind of kid you are, making your mom work hard to play your Shadowcores money, I feel really sorry for her.

For the next genious (Desczzu probably) thats replies somethin stupid, you can, this battle is not with you, this battle is with this dickhead who is a wannabe boy and is insulting them parents for giving him 200pounds weekly and shame about his own life.

You can write here whatever Shaun, but inside yourself you know your a bastard. And it seems you will always be.
Hope you change your mind some day, because even Nil would tell you what youre doing with your parents and your life, is really bad.

Yours with love, Danek.

Thats actually very funny , cuz
I bang your girl.
She gives me money.
Your mother working as a toilet cleaner in my shop.
If you dont both guys dont stop talking about your real life like bitches, act like you would be the greatest on Shadowcores ( btw nobody really knows you from battles ) and dont X Log from Tibia both of you will lose your Jobs cuz I will fire you from selling newspapers. Shut the Fuck Up thats not a forum for pregnant women.
Fix Warmodes and Stop pumpin your ego posting on how low your monthly budget is. Fuck you.

haha danek like i said let fix warmode if we are such noobs and you guys better than us you will have np beating us so please fix warmode btw blocking you again for the final time now

Im poor? I will give you details so you can die irl
I get 1.3k euro a month, working 8h a day as a waiter, +50euro weekly from clients.
My gf gets 1.2k, we pay a 700 euro rent.
We got a dog called Grace, we can afford to have her, we bought her when she was 2 months old for 1k euros.
We can pay our holidays on California (4days hotel) this summer.
Im even 580euro balance atm, and we are at the end of month.
I live as a king, I win money by my own hardwork, and I love to do that.
I don't live with my mother, bro. At 19 yrs old I wasn't even asking my mom for 1 euro. You can start thinking about what kind of kid you are, making your mom work hard to play your Shadowcores money, I feel really sorry for her.

For the next genious (Desczzu probably) thats replies somethin stupid, you can, this battle is not with you, this battle is with this dickhead who is a wannabe boy and is insulting them parents for giving him 200pounds weekly and shame about his own life.

You can write here whatever Shaun, but inside yourself you know your a bastard. And it seems you will always be.
Hope you change your mind some day, because even Nil would tell you what youre doing with your parents and your life, is really bad.

Yours with love, Danek.
Its nice to see 90390390 lines of text. Bro, you are writing this behind on a screen so no one of forums care if you win 900kk €/month or 1,3k €/months, i think no one gives a fuck to all this shit that you are talking... Its eazy to say a lot of shits but you can't proof that all this is true cuz u are only a guy behind a screen writing this shit so please, don't tell your life because no one gives a fuck about you.

Its nice to see 90390390 lines of text. Bro, you are writing this behind on a screen so no one of forums care if you win 900kk €/month or 1,3k €/months, i think no one gives a fuck to all this shit that you are talking... Its eazy to say a lot of shits but you can't proof that all this is true cuz u are only a guy behind a screen writing this shit so please, don't tell your life because no one gives a fuck about you.
quieres ver mis nominas o que chavalin? xDDDDDDDDDDD tu qe vives cerca de barcelona pasate por el restaurante El Cercle, y te atendere encantadisimo, hasta te invitare a mi casa xDDD yo no soy como tu amiguito que va diciendo que ira a la army i noseque hajahahaha no seas penoso porque aqui el unico que habla mierda es shaun, y si estas retired pirate de los forums niña, cya

quieres ver mis nominas o que chavalin? xDDDDDDDDDDD tu qe vives cerca de barcelona pasate por el restaurante El Cercle, y te atendere encantadisimo, hasta te invitare a mi casa xDDD yo no soy como tu amiguito que va diciendo que ira a la army i noseque hajahahaha no seas penoso porque aqui el unico que habla mierda es shaun, y si estas retired pirate de los forums niña, cya
Molt be noi, me n'alegro per tu xD

Back