• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

This is for shadi ftw

pff deszczus you know the funny thing is we killed you when you was 400 without ddos so i guess ur still mad

actually funny thing is you did ping me we killed you and you came back ping me and nil killed nil on a noobchar gratz and you tried killing me on my ek but lucky i got kicked from server so u failed ahaha

actually funny thing is you did ping me we killed you and you came back ping me and nil killed nil on a noobchar gratz and you tried killing me on my ek but lucky i got kicked from server so u failed ahaha
tell me evidence who will show i pinged you
i stoped insulting with u fking retard

tell me evidence who will show i pinged you
i stoped insulting with u fking retard
FRAJER S h a u n

jKtHAgo.png
NEVER HEARD

Shaun Jones is a piece of shit 19 year old living with his mom. He can't talk shit after messaging me this.

11:21 Itz Dreslockz [293]: dude i dont need to work on anything i get £200 a week from my mum for doing nothin i work at my dads garage in the winter which is his own bussiness and my rl is in the army and mum works so i dont need to sort my life out cuz i got this summer off
11:21 Itz Dreslockz [293]: so next time before saying shit about me blah blah actually get to know me before you say this stuff make ur self look like an idiot

Shaun Jones is a piece of shit 19 year old living with his mom. He can't talk shit after messaging me this.

11:21 Itz Dreslockz [293]: dude i dont need to work on anything i get £200 a week from my mum for doing nothin i work at my dads garage in the winter which is his own bussiness and my rl is in the army and mum works so i dont need to sort my life out cuz i got this summer off
11:21 Itz Dreslockz [293]: so next time before saying shit about me blah blah actually get to know me before you say this stuff make ur self look like an idiot
i work at my dads garage in the winter which is his own bussiness

WTF DOES HE MEAN????????????

sorry danek ik your poor and cant afford decent english lesson's but maybe ill send you some cash because ik your poor over there its np for me

sorry danek ik your poor and cant afford decent english lesson's but maybe ill send you some cash because ik your poor over there its np for me
Im poor? I will give you details so you can die irl
I get 1.3k euro a month, working 8h a day as a waiter, +50euro weekly from clients.
My gf gets 1.2k, we pay a 700 euro rent.
We got a dog called Grace, we can afford to have her, we bought her when she was 2 months old for 1k euros.
We can pay our holidays on California (4days hotel) this summer.
Im even 580euro balance atm, and we are at the end of month.
I live as a king, I win money by my own hardwork, and I love to do that.
I don't live with my mother, bro. At 19 yrs old I wasn't even asking my mom for 1 euro. You can start thinking about what kind of kid you are, making your mom work hard to play your Shadowcores money, I feel really sorry for her.

For the next genious (Desczzu probably) thats replies somethin stupid, you can, this battle is not with you, this battle is with this dickhead who is a wannabe boy and is insulting them parents for giving him 200pounds weekly and shame about his own life.

You can write here whatever Shaun, but inside yourself you know your a bastard. And it seems you will always be.
Hope you change your mind some day, because even Nil would tell you what youre doing with your parents and your life, is really bad.

Yours with love, Danek.

Back