• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Three mappers for Evolia!

Xezen

-мαρρєя-
Reaction score
2ebgyug.png

Howdy!

Dear community.. What happened to the most popular map Evolution? I'm going to tell you why. Nobody wants to play it due to all the noobs who's hosting it for the money. When we we're in the 8.00 world, everyone loved it. Not the un-serious ones though. But the serious on - with stages. I'd like to create a brand new Evolution ot. I'd like to call it 'Evolia'. Today the Evolution is not rated that high as the custom one. But I can promise a 150+ player online atleast everyday. Why? I've heard lots of people saying we need a serious Evo server. Just to have fun and war on. I hate all those Rl maps out there. They're killing me.
On Evolia we're going to have a huge custom tp room, that's our main priority. After that a quest room, rebuild the town - maybe add a new one. I've mapped some already. How many tps will we have? I can assure you we will have atleast 100+ tps. I'm a decent mapper, who's adding details and such. I take time in my works. I need three more mappers for this project. I can't map all on my own. We will use the latest TFS when it's 100% done, with no bugs. Scripter, web designers and such is not needed atm.

Rates:
Exp: 8-275 (300x-3x)
Loot: 2
Skill: 25
Magic: 17

Are you interested?
Fill in the application below.

Application Template
My name is:
I live in:
Open-Tibia Experience:
I'm specialized at:
My msn is:
Please write a serious application. Need some tips? Check this out.

My msn is the following:

Xezen is a great guy, Hopefully this server take's off.

Goodluck getting a team together!

I dont understand really are you making a server like Roxor or a normal RPG PVP Map ?:)

I'm not a mapper enough to participate

I hope the project goes forward :)

I sended an Application. As I said in the Application tell me wen you get online to get in MSN and send some screenshots.

I forgot something in the application!
Just so you know I got an evolution map I was editing and I got some parts edited so if you accept me i would add some parts I had and new ones :)

I map, you enjoy, what do I get?
Let's talk on MSN. Add me as fast as you can.
I sended an Application. As I said in the Application tell me wen you get online to get in MSN and send some screenshots.

I forgot something in the application!
Just so you know I got an evolution map I was editing and I got some parts edited so if you accept me i would add some parts I had and new ones :)
We'll talk more on the MSN.

My name is: Vincent
I live in: Sweden/Stockholm/Värmdö
Open-Tibia Experience:5 years
I'm specialized at: Make House,Teleports,Rebuilding houses.
My msn is: [email protected]

I'm sure you are a really good mapper Xezen but I can't see why you waste your time at evolution, it's so boring and unserious how ever you do with the rates you should use your talent better.

Back