• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thronar - Alternate Tibia Server (New more organized thread)

@siegh [video=youtube_share;a5kwgBOKhH4]http://youtu.be/a5kwgBOKhH4[/video]

Im trying to get back into at least making new quests, here is a new example of the neat stories Im creating:

"Nerina: Oh, can you help me, kind hunter? My dear husband has been out looking for work at the capital for weeks already, and he is coming back reeally soon and I want to make him a... surprise!! Please, help me?

Player: Yes, of course!

Nerina: Te-hee, thanks! I thought about some new {clothes}, or maybe a {hat}... maybe a replacement for that old rusted {sword} that he kept from his father... Maybe {all} of them? What do you think would be best?"

This quest will give you the option to follow different pathes, with different endings and rewards! It's apparently just a silly story, but it may be more fun than you'd think doing it!

I remember playing some old RPGS on different console and in the beginning it gave you question and quests to determine what kind of person(class) you would be and it was pretty cool.

A public beta test may be coming really soon.

Rejoice

w00t :eek: was just having orgasms reading this thread and thinking about starting my server from scratch once again and read a "possible test soon"? :O

I just don't want that one guy to come back, I think it was like Ruffy/Sorelio's cousin.... I remember when we went team hunting he just took everything he wanted and left us with whatever was left....

I just don't want that one guy to come back, I think it was like Ruffy/Sorelio's cousin.... I remember when we went team hunting he just took everything he wanted and left us with whatever was left....

just teamhunt with me <3 ^^
priest forever :p

Man I hated playing cleric....I wasn't tanky enough to tank and any support spells I had you had so it was kinda annoying lol.

Im setting up the stuff right now and we may even have it online in a few hours if everything goes okay.

But I have to say something, there isnt much new content added from the last time, there is a few new caves, a few quest rebalancements, a couple new npc quests and that's all. The lvl 40 classes are ALMOST done, and during this new beta Im planning on releasing them, so thats what you should expect next.

See you when its online =D

Back